Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

293418 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

This is something new for her and I'm dying to see it!! October is really far away.. why are all these good movies releasing late?

I know. Stupid strike ki maa ki. Thank goodness it is over though.πŸ˜†
220680 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

I know. Stupid strike ki maa ki. Thank goodness it is over though.πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 I never thought I'd hear that from you!! lol. But agreed. Thank god it's over finally!

and I agree on the bonding part too.. it's always nice to see the actors get along!
293418 thumbnail
Oh, and congrats on reaching Page 50 everyone. Yay!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats to reaching 50 pages.
I'm really missing the kunal-konkona fc we used to had. It used to be so active that we finished fcs quickly...LOL I love their pair together so can't wait to see another kunal-konkona movie.
back to ranbir-konkona.... Konkona can be diplomatic sometimes...LOL
220680 thumbnail
Congratulations girls!

Aw, I was never part of the Kunal-Koko FC.

She is a diplomat.. but then which one of our favorites isn't? lol.
Terenaina thumbnail

lol yes. Our favorites are very boring and diplomatic. But like nimmi said, Konkona can be just sometimes and the other times not. I love koffee with karan on both episodes of konkona. but she was funny in the first season one

Edited by Terenaina - 15 years ago
293418 thumbnail
I agree with you both. She was quite funny in season 1. Season 2, Ritiesh made it quite boring. Why did he have to be invited? Every time he talked I wanted to go to sleep.
Terenaina thumbnail
lol so true. Reitsh was boring in the show but I found out stuff about him that I didn't know. I didn't know about he's dad being in politics and stuff.
But yeah I want to see a show with ONLY kunal-konkona next. They have a comfort level together that you can see through camera
220680 thumbnail
I was never a regular watcher of KWK.. the only ones I saw was Hrithik+Priyanka, Arjun+Priyanka I think, and SRK-Kajol.. and the OSO special too..

I tried looking for the Koko ones on youtube, but couldn't find them. Maybe the archived section on IF has it.
Edited by Ms.GoodMorning - 15 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail

Kully: Like nimmi said, Retish will bore you to death...LOL

youtube had it before but they deleted those videos. I'll try to find the vids for you some other time