Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

220680 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Agreed, they do look around the same age!

Ranbir acting with Madhuri? 😆 He must be so happy as he had a crush on her.. but I don't know how they'll look..
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol me too kully
Dharma Productions' Wake Up Sid to release on 2 October

MUMBAI: Dharma Productions' Wake Up Sid is slated to hit theatres on 2 October. The movie is a part of the two film distribution deal that Dharma inked with UTV Motion Pictures.

Wake Up Sid is produced by Karan Johar and will be distributed worldwide by UTV Motion Pictures.

The movie is directed by Ayaan Mukerji and stars Ranbir Kapoor and Konkona Sen Sharma. The music of the film has been composed by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy.

Terenaina thumbnail
If the movie is produced by Karan. We'll get to see Koffee with karan type of show with Konkona-Ranbir. Just like Karan did with that Date with Dostana show
220680 thumbnail
Ooh, I knew it was dharma productions! I hope it happens, Aishu. KJo promotes his movies well!
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

Thank you so much for keeping it updated, Nimmi!

I'm really looking forward to Wake Up Sid.. Ranbir and her will have good chemistry together and I agree with her, why is 3-4 years age difference made out to be such a big deal? Who cares if the girl is older or younger?

I agree with that. And that chat special he did with Dostana would be awesome. Konkona can be quite witty when she wants to. Of course she is pretty diplomatic also.

Indeed Aishu, when it comes to variety, Ranbir is indeed lucky.
Terenaina thumbnail

yeah I can't wait to see it. Ranbir can be very boring but with konkona around, I'm sure we'll get to hear funny lines..LOL

293418 thumbnail
SEL are doing the music. That makes me super excited. Imagine Konkona in a Desi Girl type of number. It will definitely be a sea change for her. Even when she has been in a club in a film, it has been the more slow/romantic sort of dancing.
220680 thumbnail
Both are diplomats.. well.. ranbir.. I'm not so sure anymore, but whatever.. he's our beast. lol.

It'll be great fun. Oh and today, I found page 3 online!! going to watch it on wednesday!
220680 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

SEL are doing the music. That makes me super excited. Imagine Konkona in a Desi Girl type of number. It will definitely be a sea change for her. Even when she has been in a club in a film, it has been the more slow/romantic sort of dancing.

This is something new for her and I'm dying to see it!! October is really far away.. why are all these good movies releasing late?
293418 thumbnail
Yay, I can't wait to have a discussion. I would say the bonding they show in that film is very much like a female version of DCH. I mean it translated to real life. Konkona went to Tara Sharma's wedding. And if I can find the clip, Sandhya Mridul and Konkona Sen Sharma are like bffs after that film. She would always show up to her film premieres or Ranvir Shorey's, lol just to hang out with Konkona.