Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Koko's reaction was normal. Neil gave her the award and hugged her. For sure Neil is the best, We agree on this one... YAY!!!!! finally we agree...LOL neil is way better than ranbir

I watched a little bit of luck by chance but I'll wait for a DVD quality verison of it.
yup I saw Victory and I loved it
293418 thumbnail
No, that was this year's. But here is my recap. I could find it for you. But she bends down and kisses him smack on the mouth, but you can't see it because well her hair is covering the camera angle. Ranvir looks surprised, that was when the relationship was newer. He smiles and blushes and everyone around them turns and smiles. It was kind of funny when Prem Chopra, who is seated behind them smiles too cause it is hard to get that characterization of him as a villain outside of one's head. By the way here is bad news for you, haha. I read this in a Rediff feature about Abhay.
Unconventional movies are a lot more fun than formulaic movies, he says, adding that he prefers to experiment, much like Konkona Sen Sharma, with whom he has a new project brewing. But he is not opposed to traditional roles, so long as they appeal to him.
http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2009/feb/05sl4-abhay-deol-dev-d-premiere-in-new-york.htm

Terenaina thumbnail
I want to see that vid...LOL
ughh that stone abhay...lol
220680 thumbnail
Wow, that story sounds really good, Nimmi. I want to watch it.

Abhay Deol is in Oye Lucky Oye Lucky right? Have to watch it, heard it was good.
220680 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinnamonrani

Chalo, we will agree to disagree. But he did not come into the industry with really any tailor made launch. He is one of the few star sons I am glad to see in the industry. He worked behind the sets, actually helping to design sets before he caught the acting bug. I like him and Neil better than that overhyped Ranbir "womanizer" Kapoor. Lekin chalo, have you seen LBC or been busy? I know you saw Victory or are you planning to see that this weekend as Kully and I are.

Also, a more Konkona related topic. But did you remember the 2007 Filmfare Awards and her reaction to winning for Best Supporting Actress. I thought it was adorable, but I was suprised no one thought it was controversial. But then again she isn't Kareena or Rani so she gets away with stuff.

She was sooo cute there. The awards were right after I watched Life in a Metro too so I was very excited.

AND OH MY GOD. I WATCHED LUCK BY CHANCE. (sorry, hyper.) But it was soo good. I was supposed to wait till tomorrow, after my anthro midterm, but I was really tired the other day and didn't feel like doing much so we watched it. It was brilliant. The chemistry between Koko and Farhan is amazing, it seemed to come soo easy to them. I mean, the way Farhan held her in it. It just seemed soo real. Damn it, I wish I was there instead of Koko. 😆😆 I'm positive you'll love it, Nimmi. The ending was kind of saddening, but it was still a good movie. I am glad Zoya didn't change the ending, actually.

I really would want to see Farhan and Koko doing a romantic movie together because it will be good.. I'm sure it will be.. The focus was careers in Luck By Chance that's why we didn't get to enjoy more scenes, but I do want another movie with these two also. 😳 That's my other dream. Since I got my first one -- Farhan and Deepika working together. 😉
Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
kully... I watch the start of the movie... ughh I need to watch the full movie. But seems like everyone loves the movie. When everyone praises and love a movie, I always seem to not like the movie. I have different view from people but I'll post my view when I watch the movie
293418 thumbnail
Chalo, to the magic of Youtube, I found it. Not the best picture quality, but who is to complain. It is weird to watch Farhan presenting the award to her. Never thought they would be a pair in a film one day at that time. Fast forward to the 4:34 mark.
Yup, he is. It is definitely a great movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PA2JSdyD7o&feature=related
Oh, and I want some feedback too about what you guys thought.
Edited by cinnamonrani - 15 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
thanks nimmi for the vid. will watch it soon
anyways I gotta go for now bye nimmi and kully
293418 thumbnail
Man, we all posted at like the same time. Oh, Kully, I am so hyped. Tomorrow, I am going to study for microbiology final at the library and take my psychology test so I plan on watching it Saturday night. But I can't wait. It sounds amazing, and yes I am jealous of Koko on that part too. I will be honest and say that I can't believe I have not slipped up and ended up watching it because I knew I would like this film for a long time. Farhan and Deepika will work together well. I think Maya is right; he is going to ghost direct. There is no way that the director of Aryan is the same director of Rock On. Farhan had some input for sure.
293418 thumbnail
Bye Aisha. Actually, I should go too. Hope to see you all tomorrow. Good night, Kully.