26th and 25th Feb Update

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Recently I have not gotten time to watch PIM. I feel horrible b/c i am not able to update and i know other people do not have the means to the updates... i will stop posting informers as such telling ya'll i wont be posting... but the point is whenever I watch the show I will post. Sorry for the slacking guys. I will honestly try really really hard to post tommorow. And if I dont you will ahve to excuse my mistakes.

-Farrah

P.S. If any of you are new to the site and are wondering what this show is about I would advise you to go all the way back read updates/ watch videos... AND DEFINITELY START watching/reading updates on this show... It is the best... Btw if anyone has had access to this show recently plz plz for the sake of all our lovely forum members post updates even if they are only a paragraph long. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvmermaid thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
its ok farrah, thx 4 informing. n v do realize u have other priorities. so dont take it to heart, v understand. v will wait 4 the updates. n again, thx 4 the updates, u r doing a wonderful job...v all appreciate it 😊 😊