Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
so she is chandni from kuchkahe ankahee?
is that ryt
is she divorced
r u sure?
karankittu thumbnail
is that ryt
is she divorced
r u sure?
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

is that ryt
is she divorced
r u sure?

Yes, she's divorced. I even read someone's comment on another site that she's with Noman Masood now. She was married to Shamoon Abbasi who is also her cousin. They also have a daughter together, Unzila is her name, I think. Anyways, Shamoon is now married to Humaima Abbasi, who's an actress and model, as far as I know.

karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Yes, she's divorced. I even read someone's comment on another site that she's with Noman Masood now. She was married to Shamoon Abbasi who is also her cousin. They also have a daughter together, Unzila is her name, I think. Anyways, Shamoon is now married to Humaima Abbasi, who's an actress and model, as far as I know.

wow thankyou!! aww it is so sad especially when they have a daughter :( !!! i saw them in a drama they looked quite cute!! but i didnt like the video as their was alot of touch touchy involved in it!!.it was a romantic little play. awwww that is soo sad. ermmm and nomaan massod was also married to ermm the girlfrom family front :S she was called huma in the play. aww it is so sad when couples get divorced thanks for this info!!

Edited by johnandbipasha - 16 years ago