Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
For the first time i felt like watching a typical mega serial. Mature thinking,level-headed characters suddenly acting in the stupidest way and falling in to the trap of plotting,cunning characters is typical of a mega serial.Moreover i wonder why Priya is charactrised as a plotting,cunning girl.I thought kkk is the only serial in which the characters are not polarised as good and bad.In almost all the serials,women are stereotyped as either martyrs or witches.I didn't expect such a run of the mill kind of stuff from kkk.I hope that Priya's character will turn into positive very soon.I want kkk to be that way only. I hope kkk will protect its image and stand out. Edited by GGG3 - 16 years ago
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the scene where everyone reads out their poems in the class.Raghavi's poem and the way she read it out is still echoing in my ears.Wanted to share it with you. It goes like this:
   Nanba!
   Nee paravai
   Naan maram
   En killayai kaayapaduthivittu
   Uyare ezhum un kaalgall
   Uyare uyare nee parapaai
   Kaayappatta naano kanneerudan
   Ellaigallai thottu kallaithu
   Endrenum nee thirumbi varuvaai
   Illaipaara
   En killaigall eppodhum kaathirukkum.
So moving. Isn't it?.Hats off to the poet who wrote it.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thnaks Aisha for the update 👏

I know it..it was too good to be true...sooner or later Bala n Vineeth will fight

I am still in shock to see why Bala acts like that, and the worst thing he did was writting bad thing about his professor who happend to be his friends dad, just for a stupid girl

Priya very well know how to play the cards... 😡