DOTW: aastha-shubh relationship...

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Guys heres our new DOTW ....πŸ˜›

Topic: How would aastha-shubh relationship go thru this whole week, what all phases they would go through....

do let ur thots flow thru ....

luv ash

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Well I guess Aastha will come to know the truth abt Shubh or he might tell her himself. Ofcourse she'll get mad at him for lying to her for so long and he being the son of the boss and rich will not make it any easier. But I feel that this time Shubh won't make any mistake and will tell her his feelings and he might propose to her. She will refuse until her dad convinces her otherwise............

I feel this might happen accoording to the 2 last promos
animateash thumbnail
ooo esha even i thnkk sumwat simliar...as v all knwo nwo d truth is out ....and 2mrowo in mandir shubh is trying2 amke ehr udnerstand mayb she does starts developing feelings for him but wont still agreee wth dose feelingss ....wud take timee.....till ehr dad wud convince
i hope jaldi ho
luv ash
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm..I dont knoww..it depends on aastha..loll..i hope she forgives him and they show their marriageee 😳

Great DOTW ash πŸ‘ πŸ‘
animateash thumbnail
ooo thxn a lto ayeshaaa,...even i just wish she forgives him soo soonnnn
just wnat dem 2gtehr
😳 luv ash
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aastha will give a long lecture on importance of honesty in friendship, and will storm out of the room, Shubh will sing sad version of pal pal dil ke paas, Aastha will cry rivers on her pillow, then he will try to apologise but Aastha will not listen.
Natalie.
animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_huda

Aastha will give a long lecture on importance of honesty in friendship, and will storm out of the room, Shubh will sing sad version of pal pal dil ke paas, Aastha will cry rivers on her pillow, then he will try to apologise but Aastha will not listen.
Natalie.

hmm dat seems bit kektaa but yet ...mayb dis is also possible but i hope heres sumthng different v find outt dunno wat but still

luv ash

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: animateash

hmm dat seems bit kektaa but yet ...mayb dis is also possible but i hope heres sumthng different v find outt dunno wat but still

luv ash

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know its kektaish but almost all dailies follow same rules so its quite probableπŸ˜‰

Natalie.

animateash thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_huda

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know its kektaish but almost all dailies follow same rules so its quite probableπŸ˜‰

Natalie.

i knowww but i m just trying2  locate sumthng new here atleats and i thnk mayb kuch naya ho bhi sakhta hai u neva knwo afetr dey r so cute man 😳

luv ash