Weekend Recap 18th Feb -21 Feb

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Everyone...

as there is no regular updater as of now... i will be updating every weekend... 😛i hope u all like this idea and enjoy reading written updates...

18 feb..

prem convinces priya saying that she should return to mukti mahal as otherwise she will get caught and will land in trouble... when arjun reassures priya that prem is rite priya finally agrees... they all return to mukti mahal... arjun decides to go back... and priya steps in mukti mahal... priya and prem come in and priya hugs her dad... she later goes to rani sa... and asks her to see her after that her anger will automatically dissapear when rani sa see priya completely fine she is immensely happy and hugs her forgetting all her anger priya is very happy and content just when rani sa is very emotional she realises she should should control her emotions and puts away priya asking everyone to leave ... priya is heading towards her room when narendra singh comes fires a bullet in air and misbehaves with rani sa.. when rani sa's brother in law tries to come in between he threats to kill him... namrata somehow manages the situation..and takes narendra in a room to sit peacefully and talk...

episode ends...

19th feb

priya and prem along with suman and daima... are discussing on what to do... priya tells prem if arjun would be there he would tackle this problem in aminute she asks prem to call arjun... as she wants to know how he is after the bullet being shot.. prem says i m his best frend i know hiim ..he must be fine... arjun is driving getting flashbacks off priya... and in background plays tadap tadap ke is dil se..(from hum dil de chuke sanam..) namrata in mukti mahal is almost succesfull in convincing narendra that priya has been issolated till date because she has a psychological disorder... rani sa and raja sa are worried if namarata will be able to handle narendra singh... prem is busy thinking about what to do...

episode ends...

20h feb...

rani sa and raja sa are worried about narendra man singh.... arjun reaches home... mr. singhania is verry angry with and refuses to let him in the house but arjun's mom convinces him and he goes and locks himself thinking about priya... his mom is restless and upset unable to understand his behaviour...priya is exitedly narrating the 3 days she spent with arjun to suman and tells her that he is a really couragious guy... and has taught her to be couragious too... she has learnt to live life from him suman is thinking byherself... that yes... ur rite to live life is surely to be learnt from arjun prem goes into narendra's room to explain him ...

episode ends

21st feb

prem explains some things to narendra..(all the dialougues are muted) he finally agrees to go back... all are waiting in the hall and narendra comes out and silently is leaving when prem stops him and returns him his revolver.. prem says that narendra has gone and will not come back namrata says that narendra is gone but he might come back thats why its better we get priya married... rani sa... says thats all ok but who will marry priya prem is smiling from within and comes forward saying that theres one guy who knowing everything will marry priya... daima instantly agrees.. namrata and her husband also agree... and daima says and that person is.. prem is all happy thinking daima is talking about him... but daima says arjun... priya rani sa raja sa prem namrata all are shocked... prem starts cursing daima from within but doesnt speak out a word... rani sa says its impossible who made priya elope i will never make him my son in law daima says that everyone priya ran away with arjun she spent so many days and night with arjun people will talk infact are talking its better that we marry her to arjun if we dont arjun will remain as a stain on priyas character forever... if she marries him noone will be able to talk priya gets anoyed on prem's silence... she speaks out and says ranisa ur rite i cant marry arjun i cant spend my life with him... prem signals her not to speak about him and she gets more annoyed rani sa says u will marry arjun and thats it... she asks priya to go back and she leaves.... priya is extremely angry with daima that knowing everything she suggested arjuns name daima is just going to say the truth but suman stops her she then indirectly tries to explain that whatever she did is for priyas good and she will understand it one day as for now priya should just let all happen what is happening... priya is quiet and worried... prem down is trying to butter rani sa saying he treats this mahal as his house and them as his family rani sa asks him to go back... he says until arjun doesnt agree... he cannot go back... he butters ranisa and raja sa a lil more and decides to leave to mumbai to convince arjun and his dad... before going he meets priya in her room priya is annoyed at his silence... and he says priya that he will sort everything out but the only thing priya has to do is call arjun and asks him to refuse... she after much resistence agrees... and tells him that her love is her life... and she can do anything for it.. prem while leaving is praising himself that hes manupulated priya so effectively that she can now do anything for him... prem goes and convinces singhania... and singhania agrees for priya and arjun's alliance... and speaks to rani sa about it... arjun is lost in priya's thoughts...jag soona soona going on in the background(Om shanti om) when his thoughts are disturbed by a phone call its priya.. whos is on the phone and arjun isnt able to believe.. arjun is silent and priya is restless to talk to him when she says that i will keep the phone if u dont speak anything now he says u are so despirate to speak to me... she says yes offcourse i want to know how u r .. they both exchange a casual hi hello.. after which priya says i have called u to let u know that rani sa wants us to get married arjun is very happy... and priya goes on to say i know everything but ranisa she doesnt understand... she doesnt understand that i love prem and i m only his.. she requests arjun to refuse when he comes to the mahal. .. when priya please arjun please i cant live without prem i m only his.... arjun is completely shattered and leaves the cell the cell falls on the bed... and priya's last words keep echoing in his ears...

episode ends...

last week episode rating : 8/10 with everything happening in priya and arjun's favour and priya unknowingly comparing arjun and prem... last week was one of the best weeks in etr...neha was as usual bubbly and sweet and ali acted really well in heart breaking scenes...however prem's expressions were at times too loud and dint match the situations in some scenes... otherwise he and everyone else did a good job...

i hope u all enjoyed reaing it please exuse me for shortforms and mistakes...

thats all from me ..

love

anu