Please welcome our next IOTW

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

(Courtesy-Tumhari_Khushi)

R u ready to grill/toast or roast the next IOTW.. well, time has come once again to present before u the bakri.. Oops, I mean Intern of the week

but before doing that I would like to thank Sona for such wonderful week..Now without wasting the time further let me give u some hints about the new IOTW..

She is an IF Dazzler who Dazzles everywhere

She posts some wonderful topics one including DMG museum ... πŸ˜›

More than anything else, she is a Soni kuri and most of the members know her as Sonia though her real name is something else.......

Wowww Who could b this Interesting personπŸ˜πŸ€”

Any guessesπŸ˜›

Its None other thanπŸ˜ƒ

-----------------

---------------

--------------

-------------

------------

-----------

sonia_dmg

Congrats Aniqa......πŸ€—

Here is the IOTW siggy made by Khushi

Here r some Questions for our MOTW 😳

Nickname:

Place of origin:

Date of birth:

Hobbies:

Profession:

How u came to knew about IF:

Your closest friends on IF:

What was so special about DMG?

Who is your fav character from DMG?why?

On a scale of 1 to 10 ,how much will u rate DMG?Why?

Have a Rocking time on the Hot seat Sonia

So Friends let the grilling begin in style😎

Remember the last date to post your questions is 1st March 2008, Saturday US time..

Have fun...Cheers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey sonia,

yipppppppppeeeeeeeeee i am the first one...

i never knew you were actually aniqa...

congrats...and have lost of fun..i did...although its very exhausting tooooo....

will beback with my quesns...
lovelygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Aniqa πŸ‘ πŸ‘!!!
Enjoy the HOT seat
*Armaan* thumbnail
OMG! Yay Sonia i mean Aniqa!!! Congratulations yaar! Am sooo happy for you!! πŸ€—

Kajal πŸ˜›

will come back to grind u!
πŸ˜† Edited by *Armaan* - 16 years ago
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Wow Sonia.. ur real name is Aniqa? 😲 😳 I never knew that. Well congratulations to youuu 😳 Which would you like me to call you Aniqa or Sonia? 😳 πŸ˜† I'll be back to grill you, till then have a fabulous week ahead of you. πŸ€—

Love, Shelly :)
AreYaar thumbnail
Congratulations Sonia!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Or should I say Aniqa πŸ˜† Hope you have a great week on the hot seat!
*Armaan* thumbnail
Choose one 😈

Karan/Armaan...
Blue/Red...
DMG/CHA...
Monkeys/Puppies...
Yummy Pizza/Ladoo made by Armi πŸ˜‰
Ridhima/Muskaan[who do you like better! πŸ˜ƒ]
Indian outfits aka suits/Modern clothes aka jeans/shirts
This/That
Roses/Tulips
Yellow/Green
Jewellry/Hats or Caps
Museum/Playground

Okay those are my random questions..here are some better ones!

If you were on stranded on an island which item would be a must take with you..only one..and why?

If you could meet someone on IF..one of your friends..and only one..which would you meet? πŸ˜ƒ

If you had to choose between DMG and any other show..which would you choose and why?

Lastly..for now...if you could choose Atul's lovely plants or Armaan's yummy Pizza which would you choose and why? πŸ˜›

Answer these for now..then Ill come back with more! Add some monkies..I love them!

Congrats once again! 😈
Kajal πŸ€—

[quote=*Sunita*]

Nickname: Sonia

Place of origin: Pakistan

Date of birth: 10th December

Hobbies: I-FπŸ˜ƒ... reading, writing, cricket/badminton/cycling... and prankingπŸ˜‰

Profession: StudentπŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How u came to knew about IF: I was googling for Dill Mill Gayye after watching it's first promo... aur dekho DMG ney mujhey kahan sey kahan pohanchaa diyaπŸ˜†

Your closest friends on IF: Natty, Muniza Api, Kanu Di, Kajal, Sunita Di, Trinzy, Shellz, Sukhi Paaji, and many moreπŸ€—

What was so special about DMG? Everything is special about DMG... but the most special thing about DMG... yes u guessed right: Armaan! Ok agar mein seriously boloon to I want to be a Doctor, which is why I started watching DMG as it is hospital based... have learnt quite a few interesting thing (eg propanol!)... and it is youth show but it is loved by people of all ages... it makes me smile, laugh, cry, want to hug someone!, blush, shriek, jump, basically it holds all types of emotions and is a very real-type show.

Who is your fav character from DMG?why? Haila! Sabho ko maloom hona chahiyeh: Armaan! Well... I can go on forever... He's a perfect guy... and that word 'perfect' can be expanded- but I won't do that... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

On a scale of 1 to 10 ,how much will u rate DMG?Why? 1,000,000 and more! Why? Hmm... Armaan hei naa iss liyeπŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... and another reason is what I mentioned before, there is no other show that has made me cry till date... no other show that makes me smile/laugh/cry/think in the same way as DMG... I looove DMG...

Have a Rocking time on the Hot seat Sonia[/quote]

Oh my gosh! What a surprise Sunita Di! Thanks for making me IOTM... and... thanks for the grilling... had a great time responding to your questions...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: dmg2c

hey sonia,

yipppppppppeeeeeeeeee i am the first one...

i never knew you were actually aniqa...

congrats...and have lost of fun..i did...although its very exhausting tooooo....

will beback with my quesns...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know... not many people know... though i prefer to be called sonia...

aniqa is my 'professional' name... only applies to me in school/college or doctor'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... my family n friends call me sonia.. and because IF is my second family, i wudn't want them to be formal with me... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

heheh u r scaring me by saying it is exhaustingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... but im sure i will have sun answering ur toasty questionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
thankoooπŸ˜ƒ
*Armaan* thumbnail
Agayi Sonu!! Yay! Hehe..now answer my questions..they are so tough! πŸ˜‰

Kajal πŸ˜›