*The DMG Times- 15th Edition*

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow well deserved every1 who won..
Gud job guysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..
N sunita di.. once  again a superbbbbb News letter yarπŸ‘

Lotsssssssssssa Luv:HiraπŸ˜›
*Armaan* thumbnail

Great Newsletter Sunita Di!

And can't believe I won FF of the Week..I think it is my second time! πŸ€” Thanks for everyone who voted! πŸ€—

And congrats to the active members of the week, πŸ‘ VM of the week,πŸ‘ Game winners of the week, πŸ‘(the true DMG fans only get it right..πŸ˜›) and Siggy of the Week! πŸ‘Job Well Done! Keep rocking gals and guys! πŸ€—

And Gagan..I agree that sometimes the most annoying thing in the DMG forum can be bashing posts and topics of Ridhima's character..I am a huge fan of hers πŸ‘πŸΌand I think she is a very good dancer..I watched her movie and she was excellent!😍 I love the way she dresses..acts! 😎She is very pretty..with a natural glow! ⭐️Am a huge fan of Shilpa..πŸ˜›was since I saw her in Iqraar By Chance..😳I was waiting for more movies from her but there were known..a bit disappointing! But when she came in DMG i knew I recognized her from somewhere! 😳

I love the two new additions..Coffee and Memory Lane! πŸ‘

Sorry for my rambling, but their is just so much more to discuss now! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh and I forgot to add! πŸ˜†..congrats to DMG for being no.2 but common we can make it no.1! Yay DMG!

And love the new look! Seems so summery! I love summer n spring! 😳

Congrats once again to everyone who won and thanks for voting me best FF of the week..

Love,

Kaju πŸ€—

Edited by *Armaan* - 16 years ago
pribhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

great edtion 😳 once again and the new section is rocking πŸ‘ congrats to all winners πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

😭i was voting and when i clicked on the post meeasge button the topic was already closed😭...i didnt get to vote this tym coz i was a bit late...i was trying to decide in the VM nominationπŸ˜†it was tooo har...I better be quick nxt tymπŸ˜ƒ

bty sunita di...this tym in the nomination there was no nomination for star of the week???was there???

**will edit later after readinng gagan di's comments**
tc with luv
priyanka

Edited by pribhu - 16 years ago
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank u hira, Priyanka...

this week there was no nomination for star of the week... since we thought Armaan deserves to the one as its his birthday today...😳

Originally posted by: pribhu

great edtion 😳 once again and the new section is rocking πŸ‘ congrats to all winners πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

bty sunita di...this tym in the nomination there was no nomination for star of the week???was there???

tc with luv
priyanka

xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
yay!!!! i won  congo to all winner including me! πŸ˜†

Edited by visalover - 16 years ago
pribhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Sunita*

Thank u hira, Priyanka...

this week there was no nomination for star of the week... since we thought Armaan deserves to the one as its his birthday today...😳

u most welcome😳

thx for replyingπŸ€— and I completly agree.... he soooo deserved itπŸ˜ƒArmaan rocksπŸ‘πŸΌ!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great newsletter again!

Coffee with DMGians....interesting

thnx to all who take efforts in making this NL! 😊
RomantiChik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats to the winners. good job on the news letter...luv the new "Coffee with DMGian" and "Down Memory Lane" sections. it'll help us get to know our fellow dmgians better.

Kesha
pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
grrreat Newsletter Sunita!!! It was truly a delight to read!   πŸ˜Š

and congrats to all the winners!!! πŸ‘

And GAGAN!!!! tuade jawabo ne tho kamal kar diya...kitne aache vechar hai tuade...aur saadi soch kinni milidi aa! enjoyed reading your answers! 😊 😳