teens1432004 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I juss read somewhere on this Forum that Ila Arun and Javed Akhter were arguing over the whole Shamit-Arijit episode.. and Ila arun was really mad that Arijit didnt vote him...I have a question for her...If she thought Shamit is a very good singer then Why didnt she save him on Friday gala? Even the judges said that Shamit was very good and faculty should have saved him...If Ila knows Shamit is good WHY DIDNT SHE SAVE HIM? WHY WAS SHE RELYING ON STDENTS VOTE FOR SHAMIT? EVERYONE KNEW THAT QAZI WOULD BE IN BU JANTA....PLEASE COMMENT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infiniteattract thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arijit only gave her the rigt answer. He said that day u said Qazi is best but I want to encourage the new one so I am saving him and today when I didnt the same why are u reacting like this.
alr10 thumbnail
I agree with teens1432004. Than xfor supporting shamit.

IRock thumbnail
what does this support gonna affect???
what happened is happened...
next thumbnail
u r right IRock & he is not gonna come back which is good in way
teens1432004 thumbnail
Agreed Next,whoever is out of gurukul is lucky, they dont have to go thru these drama everyday
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wait so shamit got out and monica was saved. that isn't fair well i don't wanna be mean or anything but shamit came a long way and monica just started. just my opinion
teens1432004 thumbnail
yeah Shamit definaly deserved to be in but i dont blame Arijit for it...Its all done by Sony to create drama and TRP