Sana wants 2 give new show her very best

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
Telly Talk

Sampada wants to give new show her very best

Unlike Anoop Soni, Sampada Vaze has been around for quite sometime on TV. But the fact remains that after getting started with a romantic comedy called Pyar Ki Kashti Mein, the pretty starlet has not done as many memorable shows like some of her contemporaries. And she admits that she is particularly choosy about what she does. And now that she has started doing a show for Zee Next, Pyar Ishq Mohabbat, she intends to work very hard.

"The show is killing me. I have been shooting around the clock," admits Sampada. And while she is doing serials, she has little intention of joining films. "TV is not that bad. I do believe that more people watch an average TRP show like Bigg Boss. And all the biggest stars are on TV nowadays promoting their movies. They are also on TV making their money and reaching out to more people than they ever can through a single film," she says. And while she agrees that saas bahu sagas are regressive she says, "Tulsi is more famous any day than actresses like Celina Jaitley or a Tanushree Dutta!" Well, we surely have to agree with that remark. That's the true power of the small screen in India today.

www.deccan.com