Winner Vivek and looser Vadivelu

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Winner Vivek and looser Vadivelu

Kollywoodtoday [ February 22, 2008 ]

Before some period, Tamil film producers and directors stopped approaching Vivek and raised Vadivelu to greater heights. The buzzing reason was that Vivek demanded for a high salary and also had domination over directors about his character in the film. With such purposes, producers and directors had opted for Vadivelu.

With accordance to his growth, Vadivelu has developed with lots of head weight and has been creating problems with directors and producers. One of the great producer expressed his view that having Vadivelu as a part of star cast in their film is like sailing through the ocean at the times of strong cyclone.

So, acting offers have now landed on the courts of Vivek. Sundar C who made hit films with Vadivelu like Giri and Winner had a problem with him while shooting for Thalainagaram. So if you had noticed, its Vivek who has been added in his movies for the comedy part..

well...well....I love both of thems comedy so not gonna choose any side nows,,but those two should learn a little bit from the Gounder....and reason for why he is not anymore in demand...never ask for high salary...it will cost ur carrier๐Ÿ˜‰ Vadivelu have reached to hit movies while Viveks movie is still on the dark lights

Who cares about Sundars Cs movies...most of his movies are funny, but then it has many A jokes on it๐Ÿคข

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx sweeto for the article.
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx mels ๐Ÿ˜ƒ both are good but vadivelu is the best ๐Ÿ˜‰
Caryn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info Meli

Agreed Nishi, Vadivelu is far better than Vivek. He brings jokes naturally. Sometimes Vivek jokes annoy me to an extreme. Like he does not know when to stop. Some of his jokes are not humourous and vulgar. My mum gets angry with it.

I hope wht they say about V is not true. Otherwise it is his loss. Is this the reason because Goundamani and Senthil are making a comeback?
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Mels.

I am a Vivek fan; I can't stand Vadivelu - he irritates beyond belief - he has his off-colour jokes too, and makes vulgar jokes as well as jokes relating to bodily functions. I hated him in Vel and I hate him when he beats up women like Kovai Sarala - I know it's character but as an artiste surely he has some say.

Maybe it's time for Santhanam to shine. ๐Ÿ˜Š Gounder is coming back in Thangam. I thought Satyaraj would keep on choosing roles suitable to his age but looks like he reverts to type in Thangam. ๐Ÿคข

The humblest of them all is Senthil although he too did a few weird films.