Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baiju thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I too think it is not scripted. The judges who are professionals and the Faculty will never work for a scripted drama. This is a talent hunt reality show.
IRock thumbnail
This is a add world man!!! money flows everywhere.. you never know.. but still these are our reviews.. whats inside NO ONE KNOWS...
sc0507 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Arijit was tryin to impress Monica!!..And ditched Bhaiya!!!!!!!! 😭
IRock thumbnail
kya baat kar rahe ho yaar.. open ur minds ... do u think a 18 yrs old guy will impress a 20+ yrs girl?? grow up.. and when he already confessed that he has some one in his life.
baiju thumbnail
If he had someone in his life does not mean he should stick with it. Monica must have shown him something 😉 or told him something❤️ which could have made him change his views and decisions.
Edited by baiju - 19 years ago
KayDak thumbnail
Chalo ... you guys with all the grey areas to promote an alien called Wazi ... go ahead ... trust me Sony has things in store ... LOL ....

All you guys who say they have not chosen out bengalis.... gosh ... they have such a heacy accent ... would you want them to sing in a moviewith thier typical bengali accent ...

IRock thumbnail

Originally posted by: baiju

If he had someone in his life does not mean he should stick with it. Monica must have shown him something 😉 or told him something❤️ which could have made him change his views and decisions.

sahe hai boss!! bahut badiya \jaa rahe ho..👏.. yehi thinking bahut upar ke kar jaayegi.... yahan Country ke liye jodi ban rahe hai and tum bool rahe ho ki..usmein bhi ladkiya kuch dikha kar vote le rahe hain.. great !!!😡

IRock thumbnail

Originally posted by: KayDak

Chalo ... you guys with all the grey areas to promote an alien called Wazi ... go ahead ... trust me Sony has things in store ... LOL ....

All you guys who say they have not chosen out bengalis.... gosh ... they have such a heacy accent ... would you want them to sing in a moviewith thier typical bengali accent ...

abee ooooo.....

pitai kari hai kya teri bengali ne??? ya tumne propose maara and she refused.. these might be the only reasons for yuou to say something like this. or you are not INDIAN. in anyways mind ur language.

else u'll be kicked out of this forums.

KayDak thumbnail
Monica ... Horrible
Qazi .... Worst
RoopRekha .... Cant seem to get over her Bongo accent ....
Arijit... the new punching block
Shamit... deserved to stay
Rex.... great
Arpita ... drama qeeen!!!

Who is capable ? No one ..... This is a scam ... no I dint have a fight with my wife ... as it was posted in the blog ... I dont know whether your wife came down to me ... All I know is I had a good time performing ( the Indian Idol Way)

LOL

KayDak thumbnail

abee ooooo.....

pitai kari hai kya teri bengali ne??? ya tumne propose maara and she refused.. these might be the only reasons for yuou to say something like this. or you are not INDIAN. in anyways mind ur language.

else u'll be kicked out of this forums.

Ha Ha HA .... kicked out of the forum ... who wants to stay here .... you must be a bong for sure .... good luck to you !!!! ..... may your bongo desi good for nothing clan win ...