21st Feb Update-Must read/ watch episode.

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

It starts with Akshay saying "Payal tum rukh jao kyunke mera pyar dosti ke hadon se bhar nikal chuka hai." Keeya replies " Akshay tum kya keh rahe ho?" She thinks he's joking. He says "please mujhe chod ke mat jao." (aww if I was her I would totally stay J). She asks him how much he knows about her and He replies only as much as I've seen with my eyes and what I felt with my heart. Keeya replies u don't know anything about me. She says " meri zindagi itni sulji hui aura san nahin hai" and shes about to continue when he says "mujhe koi farak nahi padta". She says I don't know what to tell you. He says say yes. (Very emotional scene if possible u must watch it).

Akshay appears in front of his parents picture and talks to them. He says "jis e main apni zindagi ki roshni samajta tha woh mujhe chod kar ja rahi hai ma". He says whoever I loved my destiny always snatched them away from me. (awwwww buddy don't cry I still love you L.)

Angad is getting ready in front of the mirror and Sana wakes up on the couch and watches him smilingly. She gets up and tells him Sorry I feel asleep on the couch it seems like u came home really late and thanks for putting on the blanket. He says Im getting late and he leaves Sana distraught tries to protest but hes already gone (bichari L ). Shes confused when she will find out about Angad feelings and his actual life and be a part of it. Then the Detective calls her and says I found Keeya shes at Akshay's house. And Sana's like that's the famous tennis player right. He says my job is over if you have any other work call me. Sana's confused " Keeya uske ghar main kya kari hai?"

Then we see someone on the floor screaming Angad its his mom having a heart attack he's about to leave the main door when he hears her and he runs to her. HE screams "Sana". She comes in and gets shocked and stands there and asks wt happened and he tells her to call the doctor. It takes her a while to actually make it to the phone b/c she is in shock.

Akshay is quietly cooking in his kitchen all depressed, Neha comes to console him. She asks him where Payal is he says in the room. She goes to talk to her, Akshay stops her by grabbing her wrist and says "ab koi farak nahi padta". Neha says how do u know and walks away angry at her brother's lack of belief. He stands there watching as she walks away. Keeya is packing Neha hugs her from behind and say "aap mat jao na" And Keeya sees her crying and says are u okay. Neha says forget what my bhai said I forced him to say it otherwise he would never have had the courage to say it but still stay back. She keeps on trying to make her stay and Keeya keeps on consoling her. She finally aggress to stay a couple of more days. (YAY more funny parts should come hopefully if shes staying back J ).

At Angad's house the doctor checks the mom and he tells Angad separately to make sure she gets no stress of any kind as it can affect her health. Then his mom calls him and says come sit by me on the bed. She says don't worry I wont die so fast First I will see ur kids and then I will see them get married and then I will die. She puts Sana's hand in Angad's and then says "har ma har sadmen ko bardasht kar sakti hai magar apne bachon ka ghar toota hua nahin dekh sakti." Then Mummy ji comes to visit and does all her pathetic drama. He says good thing u came otherwise u never know if Keeya would get lost again. Mummy ji says "Keeya milgayi?" (she doesn't look very happyL). He goes to look for her. Sana follows him.

Keeya is sitting in Akshay's house in complete silence. She remembers all these times with AKSHAY (awww). She thinks how much the family gave her and she thinks "aur main yeh sab kuch chodne ko tayar hoon, who anjaan gumnaam zindagi ke liye?" She realizes that she is scared of staying with Akshay b/c she doesn't love him. She realizes that they mean a lot to her. And she also realizes " ke main kabhi kisise pyar nahin kar sakoongi" (aww bichari gosh Angad is stupid and b/c of this 4 lives are suffering). She remembers a time with Angad where he says "yeh pyar hai na pyar yeh bohot problematic cheez hai". And she remembers when he says "Keeya tum kabhi mujhe chod kar nahin jaogi" and she agrees. And other times with him. She gets depressed… so sad L. Then she thinks "kyunke main jise pyar karti hoon woh kisi aur ka ho chukka hai". She remembers their wedding. "woh meri bhen ka pati hai… magar faisla mera nahin Akshay ka hai." (I think that she should marry him she will eventually fall in love with him but I also want her to marry Angad… ahhhhhh so confusing). She decides to tell him the truth of her life. She decides she's gonna leave Angad alone.

Sana stops Angad and says ill come too to get Keeya. He looks a little frustrated.

Akshay is just standing depressed. Neha comes and tells him Payal ahs promised she will never leave us… I'm sorry. He says "Ay, Nani, Sorry kyun bol rahi hai?" She says b/c I forced you to tell her. They hug in front of their parent's picture. Then we see Sana And Angad entering the gate. While Akshay is reading the newspaper and sees the wedding pic. Keeya is walking by him at the same time. All three are happening at the same time. Akshay say Keeya and Keeya turns ( ahhhhhhhhh OMG). He is shocked. He walks towards her. She looks scared. He shows her the pic. He says "Yeh tasveer tumhari hai?". Sana and Angad still walking to the door (I guess they walk really slow… lol). He questions if she's Sana's sister. Outside Sana grabs Angad's hand. Keeya stands there quiet qhile Aksay gets mad for her lying. And the doorbell rings. He looks mad and hurt (L). He goes to answer the door and she looks on like a scared little kid. He opens the door to see Angad and Keeya looks shocked. (Wow everything is bad timing.)

On Monday: Sana run's to Keeya and hugs her.

Both the men who love her see her lovingly (man im sooo mad)

Don't know what's gonna happen guys but today was one dhamkedar episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update 😳
egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you very much! does anyone know where to watch these episodes online?
lil_miz_cutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea i know where u can watch it online but idont know if im allowed to post the sites name on here...