sana23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi, can anyone can tell me if daniyal is really going to die, and also if rahil going to marry mala?? and also is the drama going to end soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nafaso thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya is thr anyone ho can update with malla ??? as i havent seen much of it since nomi has gone.....
missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Danial asks mala to promise him that she will maarry Raheel, since he doesn't want to see her alone after he's gone. she slaps him at first, telling him that hoiw could he think that she would marry someone else.
he tells her that she promised him and she will have to fulfil it since its his last wish and he wants to see them together before he dies. she agrees that she will. (jag soona soona plays in the background😳)
Danial's family finds out that he has brain tumour and he's dying.
Danial decides to divorce Mala so that she could be with Raheel.
Its valentines day and as usual, like Danial promised he gives a gift/surprise to mala. A gift from Raheel, he says to her that she shouldn't expect anymore gifts from him and only Raheel can give him surprises now.
Danial's youngest bro brings ice cream for Rabia since Zeenat didnt let them go out to eat.
Danial's older brother talks to doctors to find a cure for the tumour.
and zenat and the other s-i-l are trying to find why mala is acting strange when raheel's name is mentioned!

hope it helped!
😊
Edited by missangel234 - 16 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Topic moved to discussion section.