20th Feb Update*Karan wants 2 know Kathy*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Frends

Heres the update for 20 a very exiting and beautiful episode after a long time now...

here it goes

pam and gaj are comming back from the tea stall pam asks gaj why shes upset gaj says nothing pam says i hope u dint feel bad about what i said.. she said no nothing like that i was remembering my mom its 6 months after she died... she asks pam about her family she says i have mom dad ..we are a middle class family... gaj thinks thats why ur so mad behind money she asks pam about siblings... she says i had 2 no actually1 the other one passed away... we both had one year difference everyone was scared of us... but one day while comming from college after his exams he met with an accident with a truck police said the accident was because of old depreciated scooter her father said that they dint have money.... and thats why she respects money and wants it all... gaj supports her and pam handles herself...

in the room kathy is singing a song "pia tose naina lage re " (she sings very well) and is grooming herself... when gaj comes in... and holds her shoulders and says i know whos ur pia... karan sir.....she says gaj... u na... when theres a knock heard gaj opens the door and its karan... karan says hi to kathy gaj exuses herself making faces to tease kathy... karan and kathy are talking kathy asks him if there was anything important he says that ya.... actually dad congratulated us... and u deserved it so.. congratulations... she says thank you sir i m just very happy about the fact that we all safely reached back... and now our nightclub will launch in high spirits it will really be on top of the world .. karan feels happy and optimistic seeing her she says but the only regret is that we had to rob those planks... my dad always said that never keep ur principles at stake.... he will be very sad when he comes to know of that i have done a robbery....i m sorry papa... i dunno if he will forgive me also or not karan says that he will and if he wont i will ask forgiveness on ur behalf... and when kathy smiles he asks her that u never told me about ur family... ur papa she gets tensed...

in vm's house mandy is explaining vm to beware of kathy as we dont her background... and nothin about her at all vm says whatever she is shes gud and intelligent... the way she planned the roberry it was wortha praise... and i have seen changes in karan also hes started taking risks which is very crucial for the business...

kathy here tries to avoid karan... karan asks her what happen whenever i ask u about ur parents u get tensed... she says sir... actually ri is waiting for me on the bar counter she needs some help... karan stops her and says ah ah... the bar opens after 2 hours... kathy stop making exuses now toh i want to know about ur family...she says sir please i have to get ready and goes in front of the mirror he starts seeing her bed...where kathy's diary is kept.... he says i have heard gals write all thier personal things in which they want to hide in thier diary....he opens it....

mandy is thinking that vm might fall for kathy and she also warnts that vm says dont worry about kathy i know how to deal with her and u know i m experienced at that

ri is cleaning the bottles and happy comes to her shes all heated up he tells her that shes sweet and that who work for thier family are true by heart....and cracks a joke which cools down ri alot she becomes happy and hugs him ... and he tells her not to be free so much and she gets annoyed and tells him to go....

in the room kathy pulls the diary from karans hands and then when a page falls down both bend and kathy snatches it 1st... karan asks her if its her bf's letter does she has a bf.... she says no i dint ever and do not have a bf... he says see that was a personal thing u told so why cant u tell me more... where are u from etc etc... kathy says what u want to know... karan says everything..... she says ok... i will tell u ... telll u everything..... but only when u make me believe that ur my my very gud frend... he smiles and comes close to kathy asks her and how do i make u believe that he comes really close to her and she too smiles... just gaj comes and says eh... actually i forgot my file orelse i would never disturb u all... kathy says no gaj its ok anyways karan sir was gonna leave... karan gets shocked and sees her with naughty eyes... kathy says haina karan sir... he says ya..i will take your leave and leaves gaj asks kathy that kya hua... aapke pia ne kya kiya.... she says gaj u came to take ur file na... gaj says file was toh just an exuse i wanted to know what happened here... kathy says go u dont dont have duty or what common go she pushes her out softly and closes the door smiling to herself....

in the coridoor pam and gaj are going when gaj is telling that pandit ji is very particular about time and he might here anytime panditji is coming hand in the arms with a gal all drunk and is singing jab we met's song... aaooge jab tum... ina drunken state kissing the gal whos in obscene clothes smiling gigling pam is passing wrong comments on panditji gaj says u have to help me out orelse he will earn a badname pam says no i wont and starts tellings all wrong things insulting panditji gaj gets very annoyed and finally breaks down shes says dont speak a word more against him pam is shell shocked gaj continues... hes my baba.... pam is extremely shocked...

episode ends...

episode rating : 8/10 awsome episode with good tunes and equals of good tension romance and humour... karan kathy and ri were at thier best....

thats all from me...

love

anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you!

want video updates really badly!
anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
we just can wait ... coz no updater has an acces to zee next...
appreciate ur acknowledgement...
love
anu