plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
zee next i s not coming for two days so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give us a short update what happened yesterday and tonite ;plzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

zee next i s not coming for two days so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give us a short update what happened yesterday and tonite ;plzzzzzzzzzzzz.

hey honey please ask your questions in the helpdesk 😳

we will try our best to provide a short update 😳

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
in episode of 20 feb,2008 in short:

apu says to jiya help him in finding mystory girl otherwise he will tell to her father about RAD. due to power problem jiya come home earlier dadi ask her why she come so earler but her father says she has done something wrong in office so her boss says to leave the office, then jiya tell to dadi that its power problem in office so its half day holiday.

jiya go to her room for fresh then apu come to jiya house jiya dad get happy to see apu and welcome hime jiya see him and get worried she think he came to tell to her father about RAD. but apu says he wants tution from jiya,s dad. dadi says is he come to meet jiya in the way of tution.at night jiya is writing some thoughts on paper as well as apu is also writing.

sorry guys not in proper way 😕 please forgive me but i try my best way and i have not seen 20 feb episode due to powersupply problem. but i have seen new proms

when jiys goes with her father in his enquiry where he says proof of inocence but the member says he is in guilty then jiya says in loud that her father doesn't do any thing wrong and he isn't going to Jail.