lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Keeya calls Angad while his and Sana's photographs are being taken for the paper but she covers the talking part of the phone. Angad says excuse me for a second he goes to the side and says Keeya I know its you. Hello Keeya please talk to me. She just cries on the other line. Sana says just tell them to call back later. Keeya hangs up the phone. Mummy ji looks all frowny and concerned. Angad tries to call the number back but the line is busy. Sana asks "Kiska phone hai Angad?" And she acts all forceful on him. He ignores her and walks away and she gets shocked. He tries over and over to call back the number and the press wala asks Sana "Madam sir kahan gaye?" She makes an excuse and says he will be back just go ahead and take my alone pics. Then we see Angad calling Anjali and telling her that "Keeya ko kuch nahi hua!" He tells her about the phone thing. Anjali says that doesn't mean shes Keeya, "Angad kya hogaya hai tumhe?" He says I know it was Keeya. They hang up. Then Angad thinks "Keeya tum jahan bhi ho khush raho".

We see Keeya still holding the phone to her chest and crying. All of a sudden Neha runs in "Hi roomie". Keeya puts down the phone. They have a heart to heart and Neha teases Keeya and says she know sumthin is happening btwn her and Akshay. Neha brings up Angad again and Keeya starts feeling the pain L. The Neha says lets watch a movie right now and if bhaiya gets mad ill hide behind u.

We see Sana talking with the detective. He talks about how Payal's description fits with Keeya but how she got admitted and discharged by the same person. Then Sana says "Zahir hai who Keeya nahin ho sakti". Then the detective said no that girl matches Keeya way too much to leave it. We will track that man who she went with and make sure it is not her. Sana says "whatever" just find her and Angad walks in from the back and is shocked… Sana says don't let Angad find out (too bad hes standing there). She turns around and sees Angad looking pissed. Sana and Angad argue they tell each other off. Sana says who is Keeya "meri bhen ya tumhari best friend?" And Angad is about to slap her but Sana stops him. (They're so stupid Keeya gave a sacrifice of leaving from their lives and they are stupid and still ruining their marriage). Sana then looks again at his open hand walks away and starts crying (dude I think she's actually trying hard to save their marriage). Pyar hai ya saaza plays in the background. Angad realizes what he did. Sana thinks sadly. They stare at each other and then Sana walks away.

Akshay is watching tv. He calls Neha and tells her u were right Angad got married. Keeya hears it from the kitchen and feels bad L . Angad doesn't look happy on the news. Neha cries like a little kid and says they don't look good together. Akshay says "ro mat jaa ke pariye karo". Keeya runs away from the tv and tries to hide her tears. Keeya talks to the poster and tells him that so u made ur decision. Ur happy right? And all that emotional talk. She basically curses herself for being stupid. (poor Keeya L)

Angad pulls up to his house and his mom reasons with him and tells him that a marriage takes two people so please bring Sana home. He says ok and his mom leaves to get him coffee. He sits down and thinks about Sana's detective act. Angad callsAnjali and says why don't we hire a detective to find Keeya and Anjali thinks it's a good idea.

We see Keeya helping Akshay cook. They have a couple of cute scenes where he wipes atta off her nose. She remembers Angad doing the KKHH nose thing. Then we see her sitting In the living room with Neha and Akshay. Then we see her sitting with them in the dining room. Neha starts to choke and by the time Akshay puts water in a glass for her Keeya is already helping her sip the water. Then we see Keeya not able to pick up a juice glass with her hand so Akshay helps her drink it. And then we see her doing pooja under his parents pic and he looks on happily/ dreamily.

Sana gets mad at her house and tells her mom about her and Angad's fight. And mummyji instigates her to go forward and try harder on the marriage.

Akshay tells Neha "Who jo Payal hai na main use thoda like karta hoon" (lol so sweet). Neha gets excited and screams "mujhe pata tha" and starts dancing around the room. He talks about her for lk 3 minutes but so sweetly… Neha tells him how to find out if she likes him and gives Akshay a filmy plan. Akshay is about to go to talk to Keeya and instead she comes and brings them Chai. He is speechless. Neha says u will not make chai I will make it and leaves so Akshay can talk to Payal (a.k.a. Keeya). He hesistantly asks her on dinner she says ok b/c he says it's a friendship dinner.

Angad calls Anjali and tells her he got Keeya's address.

Tommorow: Sana blowing petals onto the bed in her bedroom.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Sorry I accidently reposted it