Posted: 16 years ago

my comments in RED!

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Momo
Happy Birthday to you!!

πŸ€—

See I told you today was my day to sing!πŸ˜‰ But, that's not the only special thing of the day...if it was, I would be thrown out for my horrible voiceπŸ˜† The most special thing about today is well the gift we got. Yup, its all about the presents!πŸ˜†

KPPPPPP, gahhhhhhhhhhhhh, how sweet is that?? now i see how its your day to sing!! how come you didnt tell me you have such a beautiful singing voice?? you need to really sing for me for often!!Thanks for the singing!! πŸ€—

This gift is the most unique one I have ever received. This gift is the most beautiful of them all. This gift is the one of the things I cherish the most in my life. This gift knows many things about me before even I do. This gift is loved and cared for by many. This gift loves and cares for many. This gift is one that can't wait to bring a smile to whoever is blessed to have it. This gift is ...an angel. An angel that I call NG, and that IFians know by momo.
omgggg...this really brought me a tear. i had to read it like five times to be able to digest something so sweet properly. Khair, you have no idea, that everything you have said here is the same for me with you! I think about everything you have said here is the same as you!! You are just so damn sweet KP, and I'm am so lucky to have a buddy like you, who I have been able to trust and tell everything to. Thanks for always being there πŸ€—

Today our darling MOMO aka momogrl21 celebrates her birthday!

Khushiii diiii, it is so so beautifulll, thanks a lot didiii!!
I'm gonna treasure it forever!! Thanks for taking the time out
to make something so beautiful for me πŸ€—

Happy Birthday meri jaanπŸ€— I think you probably know how much I love you that putting it down exactly in words is not needed. I have enjoyed every minute, every PM, every chat, absolutely any interaction that I had with you in the last year. You always feel like you burden me, but NG jii, without that "burden" of yours' my life would be incomplete. Thank you for being such an amazing friend that cares so much for me. Thank you for your love. I would say thank you for the siggi's, but thanking you for being my friend is more important to me...and im sure to you as well. Don't let others' pull you down. You have a talent that you should be proud of and although there will be many hurdles to pass through they will only make you stronger! So, like you already do, hold your head high and smile and tough times will pass! Don't let anyone and anything bring you down, you are angel that is supposed to fly high....alright?
😭😭😭Okayyy, no it came...I just couldnt control myself!! You are just so so so sweet KP...!! Like I have said...talking to you has been so great and so nice. sometimes when I needed to talk to someone the most, you were always there to listen! You have always cared about how I am, you always asked. I am always just so touched with your care, and what a true didi you are. Love you sooooo muchh!! And for you, i will definitely try to soar to the skies πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope your special day is full of happy suprises, full of smiles, full of laughter, full of sweets, full of whatever you wish for! Hope your coming year is happy, healthy and filled with lots and lots of love. love you so much that even you can't count Number Girl!πŸ€—
Awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks LOADS Kp for making such an awesome-filled post that is filled with love, its so beautiful, and your wishes mean a lot to me πŸ€—

Here are the messages that Jenny collected from your friends on IF!
Thanks Jennyyy didii, for caring so much and collecting these wonderful messeges, I love you a tonnnnnnn, but I dont need to say that cause you very well know πŸ€—

Aman

Momo:

Many Many Many Happy returns of the dayπŸ€—πŸ₯³ may all your dreams come true and may this birthday be your best birthday ever.. So glad to know you and I hope I do get to know you better. And all I will say is your siggy's are amazing never stop making them.😳 Miss ya loads hope to see you active soon. And as for the party so where is the party tonight?πŸ˜†

Here is a siggy for you that I made😳:

Lots of Love

Aman
Amannnnn, my newest buddy!! you are sooo sweeeeettt, love youuuuuuu πŸ€—thanks for oyur thoughts and wishes! you are so adorable and cute!! *OMG* Darsheeeellll...:o its so cuteeee!! Thank youuu, I lve it, so pretty!! i am gonna use it soon!! πŸ€—πŸ€—Love yaaa!!

Sidra

Happy Birthday Momo!!πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³Hope you have loads of fun today and may all ur dreams n wishes come true.Always rmber that you're one of the BEST sig makers around.
- Sidra
Thank you sidraaa for being so kind and wishing me so sweetlyy!! they mean so much to me, and for giving me such a nice comment πŸ€—πŸ€—

Unnati

Hi Momo di

Just wanna wish u a very very Happy Birthday....i wish u get all the happiness and sucess in ur life.....U have always helped me whenever i needed....U are most amazing and awsome person.....Again wish U a Very Very Happy Birthday. May all ur dreams come true......πŸ˜ƒ

here is something from me for u.....hope u will like it.....😳

Again wishing u a Very Happy Birthday.....Enjoy this most memorable day.....Have Fun.....πŸ˜ƒ

From
Unnati😳
Unnati, your messege was so kind and sweet!! thanks so much girl. and i love the gifts, thank you. you made this post memorable!! your words have touched me πŸ€—πŸ€—

Afeera

heyyaaa momo

how u doing?

well just wanted to say that your a very sweet person n a gr8 friend..realli glad to have met u thru i-f

i wanna wish u a very happy and safe Birthday

i hope all your dreams come true and you are very successful in life

wish u all the happiness

Happy Birthday!!

lots of love

Afeera

heres juss a lil sumthing

Afeera, thanks for being such an awesome friend all the time!! Your wishes made my day special!! Your words were very very sweet!! Thanks for your gift. I cannot see it, but I'm sure it something special and lovely. Tell people to stop hotlinking LOL. Thanks againnn πŸ€—πŸ€—

Shelly

dearest momo

happy birthday!!may all ur wishes be fulfilled..

you come across as a very warm affectionate gentle n caring person whoz damn talented n puts a heart and soul in everything u make!

hope we become good frds sumday

lots of luv

shelly😳
Shelly, how sweet and kind of you to write such a sweet messege. I'm glad i know you cause you are so sweet and kind to me πŸ€—πŸ€—Thanks for your sweet and kidn wishes!! 😳

Ananya

Happy Birthday Momo

πŸ€—

Have a very Happy Birthday today Momo and may your life be filled with everlasting happiness today and all days as today.πŸ˜ƒ May all your hearts wishes come true and God shower you with the special blessings on this special day for you.πŸ€—

Keep on smiling, & never let a tear fall, remember the world is happy coz you are happy😳

Heres a gift for you😳Hope you like it

http://i30.tinypic.com/5k11fa.png

Love,

Ananya(Anu)

ANNUUUUUUUU, how totally sweet are you?? πŸ€— I just love youuu, and want to thank you for your extra special wishes, that mean a lot to me πŸ€— And the siggi is gorgeous!! Thank god it doesnt say Happy Birthday, now I can use it for a long, long time!! Thanks so much for making something so beautiful for meee πŸ€—πŸ€—

Rachna

APPY BIRTHDAY, MOMOOO!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Many many happpyy returns of the day, my darling..!!πŸ€— Hope you have the AWSOMESTTT day EVERRRR!! :D You have been one the sweetestt girl I have come across on IF and this world wide web! And Im pretty sure you'll stay tha way forever! :D Miss yaa tonsss!!πŸ€— Have great birthday!

Love,

Rachhuuu!πŸ€—

Rachuuuuuuuuuuu, its been so long!! Thanks soooooo much for your cccchhweeeett wishes and thoughts!! πŸ€—πŸ€— You are just so kind!! Love yaaaaaaaaa πŸ€— Miss you too 😳

Kimmu

Being one of the most unique and talented girls of I-F, there are many that love you, care for you and are fans of your work... so there is no chance of you not having a great birthday!! But still, I hope you have a great birthday, and lots of gifts! And here's the gift i'm giving you!

and this beautiful art kit!

Thanks Kimmu dear!! Im so lucky to recieve such sweet and nice comments!! πŸ€— Thanks for giving me such awesome gifts and love πŸ€—πŸ€—

Vasu

Happy Birthday Momo! Having known you for such a short time, I've come to know that you are an extraordinary person with a huge heart who deserves nothing but the best from life! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— I hope that your life is filled with happiness and joy, and all your dreams come true! Have a wonderful day and keep smiling πŸ€—

Love you loads,

Vasu

Vasuuuuu, how sweet was your messege?? it took me some control to read it LOL, it was so sweet and kind!! πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—Love youuuuuu so muchhhh!! Your thoughts were so kind πŸ€—

Mokshda

Heyyys Momo di! Wish you a verrryyy veryyyy veryyyy happy birthday! Hope your special day is an incredible one and you enjoy the year that follows. Wish you the very best of luck in everything you do.

Thanks for always being such a great person to talk to...love being your fan and friend! Tons of love and hugs to you on your birthday!

-Moks :P

Mokshuuuuuuuuuu bear!! awwwww, bug huggies to you for always being so sweet and kind!! Love you loads and loads πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanks for being so sweet and listening to my rants!! You are such an awesome buddy!! πŸ€—

Ammu shammu

Happy Birthdayyyyyy Momo Shomo!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wow... I am truly blessed to have you in my life. When I met you, a smile came across my face because of your cute and bubbly words, and you still put a smile on my face even today.. I haven't known you for too long, but I can't tell you how lucky I am to have a friend like you.. You are so talented Momo, your beautiful sigs show how creative you are! We may not always talk so much, but you've been such a sweet supporter of my sigs, a lovely person to talk to, and I hope to know you more😳 You are friendly, cute, adorable, hamesha aise hi rehna.. love you loads and Many Many Happy Returns..

Love, Ammu

Ammmuuuu, i told ya on MSN yday how thankful i was for your sweet messege. It is just so kind and sweet and filled with love!! I loved it LOL πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanks for being so cool and awesome and a great buddy!!!! 😳 Im lucky tooooo 😳

Meera

Happy Birthday Momo!!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—I'm so glad I got to know you as a friend this past year and a half, after everything's that happened, I really hope I can still value your friendship for a long long time to come! I just want you to know that you've been a very special part of my time at IF....since I met you, I have been able to know you so well, and well momo...I know that last few months have been kinda full of tension for us. I reallly am sorry for all of that! I just hope you know how I really feel about you! On this special day, I just wish you all the best, and hope everything you wish for happens, as you deserve to be happy forever and ever!!

Luv ya loads,

Meera😳
Thanks Meera loads and loads for being so sweet and kind and a great buddy!! you are so nice and helpful...thanks for your thoughts πŸ€—

Suhana

Happy Birthday Momo! You are an outstanding creator and a wonderfully sweet friend. Thanks for all your encouragement and support. I really miss seeing you here on IF and hope you'll be more active soon. Keep smiling and never stop creating. You were born to be an artist. Take care hun! Here's a little gift from me. Hope you like it.

-Suhana di

How sweet and kind of you Suhana di!! Thanks for being so awesome and kind to me all the time. You are a great friend with so much coolness inside of you!! I love the siggi like I said b4, its magnificent and cuteeee!! Love it loads and loads and love you more πŸ€—πŸ€—

Leena

Happy Birthday Momoooooooo!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Many many happy returns of the day!! May all your dreams and wishes come true!! I don't know u very well...but i got to know u a little through friends and i found that you were very sweeeeeeeeet...and lets not forget very creativee!!πŸ˜‰..and i would love to get to know u better..so Mujhse Dosti Karoge??😳..I wish you all the best of luck and success for the future!! I hope you have an awesomeee day!!πŸ˜ƒ

Leena xxx

Awwwww Leena, what a lovely and sweet messageeee πŸ€—πŸ€— I thought we were already friends!! But of course πŸ€— Thanks for making my day special!! Love yaaaaaaaa πŸ€—πŸ€—

Khushi

Momoooooooooooooo!!πŸ€—

Happppy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to You!!!!!πŸ€—I wish You a very very very Happy Birthday, sweetheart! May all your dreams come true!!

In the past one year, you've amazed me with your creativity and sweetness and I'm glad we're friends! You're a very brave girl and I hope you stay as lovely as you are!

Loads of Love to you,

Khushi

awwwwiiii khushiiiiiiiiiiiii, love youuuuuuu!! you are one heck of a rocking person and im so glad thatwe are friends too!! thanks for making me such a cute little birthday siggi that im gonna treasure forever!! it was so beautiful πŸ€— and you are just such a rocking person!! thanks for always being there!! Love yyou loads πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—

WE LOVE YOU!! Happy birthday again!!

Khushi, Sana dii, Jenny, me and rest of the IFians!

Thank you Khushi, Sana, Jennerz, and KP sweetiieee for making such a memorable post for me at india forums...i really dont have the perfect words for appreciation 😳

πŸ€—

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: momogrl21

Aman

Momo:

Many Many Many Happy returns of the dayπŸ€—πŸ₯³ may all your dreams come true and may this birthday be your best birthday ever.. So glad to know you and I hope I do get to know you better. And all I will say is your siggy's are amazing never stop making them.😳 Miss ya loads hope to see you active soon. And as for the party so where is the party tonight?πŸ˜†

Here is a siggy for you that I made😳:

Lots of Love

Aman
Amannnnn, my newest buddy!! you are sooo sweeeeettt, love youuuuuuu πŸ€—thanks for oyur thoughts and wishes! you are so adorable and cute!! *OMG* Darsheeeellll...:o its so cuteeee!! Thank youuu, I lve it, so pretty!! i am gonna use it soon!! πŸ€—πŸ€—Love yaaa!!

AwwπŸ€— your welcome.😳 And I'm glad u liked the siggy.😳 first I asked Jenny who your fav actor was and that I rememberd about TZP πŸ˜†..😳 But I'm glad u like it as I'm still learning and Sana di is helping me around to improve my siggy's.😳

momogrl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Many Many Thanks to:

Saara COMB Sikh Kuri Nidhi 2013 Zainab Ayesha Manai Arsh Yams Rushvi Ainun Chandni soni_gal Gracella Leena Zinu Pari Fariha Devil84400L Pooja Rosh Sanober88 seasplash Priyanka Payal canadians Ghungroo Hinal Niya Shiza Kansha Shelly Kothra FanN01 anku Anureet cupcake Khush di Rohit K basterliye

Thank you all for taking the time out to wish me and make my day more memorable and special to me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I enjoyed reading everyone's very sweet messages which all truly touched my heart 😳 I am very lucky to have recieved your thoughts and wishes!!

πŸ€—

Lots of Love,

Momo

momogrl21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Great post Khairu 😳

But I think you messed up two messages.. The art kit one is by Kimmu and Vasu's message is on the bottom in the mangeta color.. 😳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMO πŸ€— You are mostly wondering as to what happened to my message? Well, that is a suprise and for that, you have to open your PM box and be reply to it... 😳 😳 😳 Happy Birthday Princesss! I hope you have a fantastic birthday and I wish you a great year ahead! I love you soooooooooooo muchhh πŸ€—

jennnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! i just want you know how thankful to god i am for having a friend like you who really cares about me...πŸ€— you mean so much to me! i loved your beautiful bday message for me...just want you to know that it will take time to reply since I want it to be really special!! πŸ€—Thanks for always being so sweet and rocking towards me 😳

Love you so so much!! πŸ€—

momogrl21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartc

Hey Momo Darlin πŸ€— ~

Many, many and many HAPPY RETURNS of the day to you dammit! I just hope u're having loadz of fun and a blast today. Leave your worries aside, leave anything that may bother you in one corner and just focus on yourself today. YOU have been a source of inspiration, love, friendship and hope to all your friends, especially me. I have always valued your maturity at such a tender age and have cherished each and every moment of our silly chat sessions that we've had along the way. If someone were to ask me to sum up your qualities in few adjectives, I would run out of words, man! You mean the world to me and I just hope and pray that God gives you strength, courage and will to stand against all the odds and enjoy your fair share of happiness and prosperity that you so rightfully deserve *huggz* πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— ~

Well, I could not make much but here is your b'day present from my end.. I just hope u like them enough to use them 😳 ~

Love, Di~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Sana Sanaaaaaa, you made me go absolutely wild with all this love i have gotten from you!! and my goshness the siggis are so gorgeous and beautiful 😳 Thank youuu πŸ€— Knowing you has been super great and I have had fun every moment. our silly chat sessions are just sooo fun and they crack me up and bring huge smiles to my face!! thanks for always making me smile!! πŸ€— I love you dammit πŸ€— I shall talk to you very soon in detail 😳 Love you πŸ€—

And gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...the siggis...*sighhh** I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEMMMMM πŸ€—

happy birthday momo...
heavenlybliss thumbnail
hey moomoooo, happy bday hun! hope u had a fantastic and memorable bday and got everything u wanted:D
ur an awesome siggy maker, and i dont really know u but u seem really sweet...
i hope to get to know u better soon
hinna xx
momogrl21 thumbnail

Thanks Sonia_dmg and Mrs.RanbirKapoor!! πŸ€—

It is really sweet of you to wish me and give me such kind words 😳

Jia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NG!! NG!! NG!! im cho glad the post made you happy. although the crying part me no likes, but i'll let it go for today. hope you enjoyed your day to the max!! love you chooo muchπŸ€—
tiki5434 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

happy birthday momo jaaan! *hugz*
me lowes you 😳