11th feb to 14th Feb written Updates

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Frends ..

Firstly Wishing you all a Happy Valentines Day!!

Please exuse me for the delays in updating as my laptop was facing some problem

heres is the complete week update 😳

11th Feb

kathy is worried that karan will be angry with her...and she has do something to win his confidence....when someone knocks on the door.. she opens it to find karan... pam ri and gaj are working and pam is thinking about something when gaj asks her what shes thinking about ...ri says she might be thinking about her dream lover only pam says u think that i am very selfish na... but i am not ok... i am thinking about how to give our club a grand opening.....weill give them a spa membership free and personally invite them and seeing my beuty they will have to say yes... gaj says but we have to see if our bosses are convinient with this... and then suddenly says everyone should think big not like happy singh...thinking small only about his dhabba and saaf safai... happpy singh hears this and says bas pammy dear ab main aur kuch nahin sun sakta... and tells them that he has decided to leave yesterday karan also scolded him and now he cant stay here any more...gaj ri try to stop him when they ask pam to stop him she insults him more and leaves.... and then gaj and ri try to stop him but he doesnt listen to them and leaves... in karans cabin karan is telling kathy that he has lost it... and vm has never treated him like a son she consoles and encourages him ... she thinks within that in between evryone also hes soo alone she tells him u can do it sir... dont worry... u always say that theres something in my eyes... u know what ... i am here for a motive and that motive is that i want to see tp at the top make it so succesful rite at the top and this will start from the club and we will succeed... she puts her hand forward and karan and kathy shake hands...

mandy comes and tells vm that karan is of new use and that anaida has told her that no vip is ready to come to the tp after ur name getting involved in the bomb blast... and trust me it s all waste this night club is a sure flop.... vm says why dont u just stop interferring u do one go shop somethings... go out and buy whatever u want......she gets annoyed and leaves.....karan kathy and abhi are discussing the plans and are quite optimistic when anaida comes and tells them that ohh planning is going on.. but then its no use coz after vm's name has hit the headline in the bomb blast case noone will come to tp and ur nightclub will be a big flop...

12th Feb

vm comes and warns karan about the nightclub preperations and discourages him when he comes to know about the slow progress kathy when tries to explain and retorrts to his allegations .. he scolds her and warns her that shes just a trainee not the boss she gives him a cold look which vm keeps staring at... karan is all heart broken and gaj ri pam are talking to eachother gaj says that amongst us its only kathy is worried about tp the most... we should promise that we all will also take initiative and care about tp same as kathy and help her always in whatever she wants to do... vm is thinking about kathy and says the fire in that girls eyes i have seen it some where... yea .... in ketam mehta's eyes.... yes... she has the same fire i m sure shes come here for someother motive....

13th feb

karan is all heart broken when he is in the conference room with ri pam gaj and kathy vm on the other hand is thinking about kathy and karan says we have lost ... all our hard work everything is over.... now we cannot do anything .... u know when i was in school i was good in studies... so i once participated in state level running race i use to always win... and dad told me when u come back i will be ready with a bottle of champainge and keep 2 glasses... but that i lost.... and then when i came back i dint know how to say it to dad.... when he gave me the glass i told him i lost and then he told no problems son... weill still have champaigne so that u never forget ur loss... now whenever u open a bottle of champaigne u will remember that u lost in race.... for him race is to win not to loose he never told me that no problem next time u will do well.... so now weill celebrate our loss ... our unsuccesssful plans... he takes a bottle of champaigne and tries to open abhi tries to calm him down he says see na abhi its not opening help me know kathy ri gaj pam all are helplessly feeling bad for karan... when he is just about to cry.... and asking abhi smilingly to help him open the bottle saying " madad kar na yaar khul nahin rahi hai dekhna abhi yeh bottle khul hi nahin rahi" kathy says sir wait... we havent lost i have a plan....

14th Feb...

karan is standing outside the pool... irritated and having lost hope when kathy comes to console him he tells her to go away and says he appreciates but doesnt want to hear her ever opmistic and positive words... and asks her to leave when shes about to leave he starts saying and kathy stops and turns... he says dad always thought race is just to win... whenever i won he gave business parties and when i lost he dint bother... so once i decided that now i wont win ... i wont win till he hugs me and says dont worry son its just a race and u will surely win next time i kept losing but he never did that how could him hes vm... the great business tycoon... how can u expect such a thing from vm ....she says u will win sir this time u will win... again.. i am with u.. we are all with u u will succedd this night club will be a big hit.... vm is worried about kathy when mandy says they are just trainee's and they cant harm u so just relax... karn abhi and all the gals are preparing plans in the conference room that how to rob the things they need for the club from the godown... karan is still; lil confused and unsure but ri says are.. chori toh apun ke baaye haath ka khel hai usme mein toh apun expert hai....bole toh experienced... karan says what... pam says naam ri aur kaam chori... ri says aye chamko bas... apun ka matlab tha ki ayee ke purse se karta tha apun chori kathy says ok ok now get back to our plan... ri says ok now there are 7 entrances... kathy says yes .. and we all have to be one one... two will go in rob... the things gaj says 7 entrances pam says and we are only 6 gaj says who will be the 7th one... they all think and kathy ri and gaj look at each other and smile ri gaj and pam are convincing happy when he refuses pam says that u dont care about me... and convinces him after buttering him a lil he says ok i will come and be besides u only pam tells them there is no other way out she tells noneed happy u dont come with us ri scolds her that when he agreed why are u doin natak... she says ok ok... they all promise to be together and help eachother out

karan abhi all 4 gals and happy all keep hands forward and promise to help eachother out to proceed this plan.. karan says that if anyone of u want to get back please do so now.. coz later we wont get a chance pam ri and happy say we all ready and theres no question of leaving now... but gaj steps back all are shocked... she says before u all get me wrong i am am not getting back but theres a fault in our plan ifever as karan sir said we wont succedd and anything goes wrong all shouldnt be blamed one has to take responsibility and take the blame on self.. gaj says and i am ready to take it on me... kathy says no gaj ifever something happens its my plan so i will take responsibility ri says no me or pam will take the blame happy also volunteers but karan says no need i m the boss i will take the blame.. but abhi says no..i think the person who is taking responsibility should be old experienced and know about tackling others here in different situations... and i think i am the right person for this if u all trust me karan says offcourse yaar and they all promise and put forward they are hands again...... vm at home is again busy discussing and worrying about kathy when mandy comes and asking what happen janu whenever i come to talk to u u are always worried and deeply thinking...he says that theres something in this gal we have to be careful.

all are in karans cabin ri is saying i know haryanvi the taxi driver taught me whome i convinced by buttering the watchmen.. i spoke to him during the blast hes a haryanvi... and the store is the same godown where u and karan sir were kidnapped u remember the route na... kathy says yes...she asks karan he also nods says ye ye offcourse...kathy sayss ok ... ri and pam will go to and tackle the watchmen in the main entrance pam says me with this gal... kathy says pam... u have to help ri out coz shes not so pakki in haryanvi and u are the punjab di kuddi na... pam says haan voh toh main hun happy also says haan ji... ri says ok... so abhi and karan sir will climb the wall and get in and theres a tunnel i had seen in the news... u will passs the bags through them pass karna haan ... pam says if theres a tunnel why do they have to climb the wall... she says aye chamko tunnel is not big enough for humans to get through... kathy says ya.. ohk...kathy then asks karan sir what happen theres some problem in the plan why are u worried... karan noo.... the plan is perfect but i... forgot the route.... kathy says no problems but i remember the route well... one the other 3 says but then how will abhi sir and karan sir know the route... abhi says no problem na.. karan and kathy will go in and i will stand out... kathy is staring and episode ends...

that was the detailed updates for the past week i again apologise for the delay... few shortforms used are as follows...

abhi-abhishek

vm -vijay mehra

tp-tropical paradise

please forgive me for shortforms mistakes and and delay in posting the update

thats all from me...

love

anu

Edited by anu_thegr8 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views