Detalied 13th Feb Update + pics

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2263154197_f47f13596f_b. jpg

^ Picture Update

Sana opens the door and Angad comes in expressionless 😕... She says you probably think i'm mad but I have changed plus its the first day of our wedding plus its valentines day. She says I bought you a gift and I bet you have a surprise for me too... She gives him a watch and he sits there expressionless the whole time. She reminds him of the puja at " tumhare... i mean humare ghar pe". All the while he remembers Keeya. Then We see the parents of angad getting ready for the dulhan entry... lol... 😛 (Thank God for the comic relief)... Then the mother does the thali thing when they come. Right as Sana is about to do the stepping in red dye thing Mummyji and Anjali come and exclaim " BABY!!! Keeya is missing".Sana says why today I bet shes fine. Angad gets mad and goes to look for her... (What a selfish baby Sana is... I understand its her first day after wedding but come on who doesnt care about their sister )... Then we see a hospital with doctors... the doctor takes the reviving machine and says negative... They then show it is zakhmi Keeya 😭... We find a new hero has entered... His name is Akshay and he is a famous tennis player... he tells the doctors not to worry and that he will stay and pay until the girl gets better ( meaning Keeya... hmmm possibly a new love interest for Keeya... although I think her and Angad belong together...😕). Then we see Angad reenters his home and says we wont have puja or honeymoon until Keeya comes home. He leaves Sana gets mad and she calls her friend and tells her to find a detective to find Keeya and that she tell no one that Sana hired him (😡 she needs to not be lazy and find her sister)... Then Angad finally agrees to have the puja done... and then Mummyji makes him promise that he will always support Sana... hesistantly he says yes and mummyji hugs him... The doctor says they will start the operation... at the same time the pandit does the mantras... as the operation goes on akshay watches from outside worried... Angad puts sindoor on Sana while the doctors say the operation was succesful but that Keeya is in critical condition 😲. After the break doctor says that Keeya ko hosh agaya... Akshay wants to see her but the doctos tell him to wait 😉 (looks like superman is falling in love with the princess)... The doctors go and they take off her mask... In her half awakeness she says "Angad..... Angad" and then she starts hyperventilating and having a nervous breakdown... The doctors try to stabilize her and Angad wakes up form his sleep... He looks scared and worried... and Sana at his side is sleeping peacefully... Dum Dum Dum...............

Tommorow: Angad goes to the mandir and Anjali sees him there... She asks him what he is doing here as he never comes... he says" Kal raat ko mujhe aisa laga ke Keeya ek roshni ki taraf ja rahi thi... mere ko bula rahi thi... magar mere haath bande hue the..."

Edited by lovingfuzzy - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
wow thank you very much for a wonderful update! 👏 good job 👏 👏 😊
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Aww tht was sweet of Angad.....Who is Akshay?

Luv,

Shagun