Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: nibbles

Apu falling for Jiya after learning the truth would be soooo sweet [preferably before she reaches Gopu's mandap!]....but this is Tellywood na?

Whose Gopu?๐Ÿ˜• well as expected Apu doesnt like the idea at all.

Me thinks that his first reaction would be disbelief - then probably anger at Jiya for 'lying' to him....Men can be strange sometimes!๐Ÿ˜†

He is angry thats where ur right ๐Ÿ˜›but not for lying but for the thought itself of imagining to be the perfect dance partner. Apu is very sensitive abt this. No messing ard๐Ÿ˜†

Besides; with Barkha turning negative, I doubt AJ will come together so easily!

Till now it seems Barkha wont turn negative, thats good, she can have her insecurities and still be friends. She might be one who sparks off Jiya on to a self confidence path. Rohan is her guiding force of course.

Word Count: 0

realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

^^^yeah......me too think that there will be loads of hurdles b4 AJ officially comes together, preparing myself for all those cruel twists..........but life wd have been so beautiful for AJ had barkha been their friend and not the reason behind the upcoming twists!!!!

I think the only hurdles be how Jiya extracts herself from Naresh marriage deal and then how she herself becomes a dancer. Once she establishes that Apu will believe and accept her to be his dance partner. At present he cant imagine Jiya dancing! Only thing is Samar shd not find out first or else he will dump off Ishita + Himani and start to bother Jiya๐Ÿ˜†.

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

I think the only hurdles be how Jiya extracts herself from Naresh marriage deal and then how she herself becomes a dancer. Once she establishes that Apu will believe and accept her to be his dance partner. At present he cant imagine Jiya dancing! Only thing is Samar shd not find out first or else he will dump off Ishita + Himani and start to bother Jiya๐Ÿ˜†.

So true.........just imagine samar courting jiya and appu getting jealous.........sounds interesting๐Ÿ˜›

realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

So true.........just imagine samar courting jiya and appu getting jealous.........sounds interesting๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† What a scene to imagine, did u watch Samar was about to see Jiya's Cd and he is too after the mystery girl now.๐Ÿ˜›

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it will be fun to watch two guys fighting over for our sweeeeeet jiya........me gonna really njoy it if this happens......... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
atleast this twist will be better to watch than getting everytime disgusted with mahesh's activities ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก