How will Apu react?

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Till now Apu is completely enamored by her mystery dance partner and seemingly secretly romanticising the image of her.๐Ÿ˜ณ Now what will be his reaction when he comes know that the mystery girl is none other than ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒJIYA๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ!! the one who got him into all these troubles and the one who is clumsy.

Will he get angry and try to forget her OR looking at her dance skills and patch up and be friends forgoing the romance option OR go ahead and be the perfect partner๐Ÿ˜ณ. So how will Apu react?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe he will patch up things with her n look fwd to dancing with her.. I mean things btw dem wre quite good wen they were at Jiya's house in the kitchen.. Like when jiya told the truth abt her dad to Apu,sharing that made dem a bit closer right.. It made Apu understan y Jiya is like that type.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Maybe he'll ignore her clumsiness n forget abt dat wen he knows shez the mystery gal.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And also Our Jiiya is not tat clumsy when it comes to Apu..๐Ÿ˜‰ She had da sense to call him to RAD and whn he came she also responded well with the ghungroo..It was soo cute wasnt it.. romanticly n mysteriously communicating๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Veer-Zaara - 16 years ago
andriya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he bacame friend with her!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhhh i think he will be shocked at firs but then he will be cool with it.......fromthe urrent track atleast it is evident jiya hold a diferent impression on him, but unknown to himself he has started gettng dependednt on jiya and trusts her......he also said earlier ke she is different in a good way and that she is also brave though apparently she looks timid..........i think it will be verrrrrry sweet when he comes to know of the truth...........i m eagerly waiting for the moment when appu and jiya will officiallybecome a couple!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veer-Zaara

Maybe he will patch up things with her n look fwd to dancing with her.. I mean things btw dem wre quite good wen they were at Jiya's house in the kitchen.. Like when jiya told the truth abt her dad to Apu,sharing that made dem a bit closer right.. It made Apu understan y Jiya is like that type.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Maybe he'll ignore her clumsiness n forget abt dat wen he knows shez the mystery gal.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And also Our Jiiya is not tat clumsy when it comes to Apu..๐Ÿ˜‰ She had da sense to call him to RAD and whn he came she also responded well with the ghungroo..It was soo cute wasnt it.. romanticly n mysteriously communicating๐Ÿ˜†

You have mentioned a great AJ scene and yes in that both were bonding well. Upon knowing the mystery girl being Jiya will he ignore or feel devastated remains to be seen, since he said that perfect cant be stupid. And ur right that Jiya is less clumsy nowadays with Apu๐Ÿ˜‰ and devised new ideas to impress him๐Ÿ˜†

realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

ohhhh i think he will be shocked at firs but then he will be cool with it.......fromthe urrent track atleast it is evident jiya hold a diferent impression on him, but unknown to himself he has started gettng dependednt on jiya and trusts her......he also said earlier ke she is different in a good way and that she is also brave though apparently she looks timid..........i think it will be verrrrrry sweet when he comes to know of the truth...........i m eagerly waiting for the moment when appu and jiya will officiallybecome a couple!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Daisy, great point๐Ÿ‘. Apu is trusting and depending on her so that means a lot for their relationship. When Jiya becomes a student in RAD thats when I think Apu will come to know that she in the mystery girl. But still his reaction is what I am eagerly looking fwd to, hope the writers show a natural transition and not wierd outbursts.

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
i dont think there will be any outbursts........i really hope not.....appu and jiya in a fight........nah!!! doesnt sound okay........i think he will be just shocked........and it will be better if he comes to know of it and jiya isnt still aware of that..........and he sweetly teases her to make her confess.........that will be a nice thing to watch!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tomiko thumbnail

Apu falling for Jiya after learning the truth would be soooo sweet [preferably before she reaches Gopu's mandap!]....but this is Tellywood na?

Me thinks that his first reaction would be disbelief - then probably anger at Jiya for 'lying' to him....Men can be strange sometimes!๐Ÿ˜†

Besides; with Barkha turning negative, I doubt AJ will come together so easily!

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^^yeah......me too think that there will be loads of hurdles b4 AJ officially comes together, preparing myself for all those cruel twists..........but life wd have been so beautiful for AJ had barkha been their friend and not the reason behind the upcoming twists!!!!
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

i dont think there will be any outbursts........i really hope not.....appu and jiya in a fight........nah!!! doesnt sound okay........i think he will be just shocked........and it will be better if he comes to know of it and jiya isnt still aware of that..........and he sweetly teases her to make her confess.........that will be a nice thing to watch!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You are right Apu & Jiya just cant fight ๐Ÿ˜† altho Apu does get angry fast but Jiya remains cool hence he has no chance to argue. ๐Ÿ˜† Apu once told Barkha that Jiya silently takes it all.

Taking into account the promo it seems Jiya tries to tell Apu she is the dance partner but he finds it so ridiculous that how can perfect be dumb! He walks off from there. I think Jiya will first establish her credentials as a dancer perhaps then Apu will believe she is the one๐Ÿ˜ณ