Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chayya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Simran is dense and so is Abhi but Neha is so clingy and insecure and as minnie said somewhere,immensely self centred..And instead of appreciating the fact that Simran and Abhi never hide anything from her inspite of having a kid and a very transparent relation, she is always thinking crappy thoughts!!😡
tintasukma thumbnail
agreed chayya, nandinee .. what neha thinks about abhi-simran r'ship is NEVER the same to what happened between abhi-kiran. Simran is not kiran, and neha is not simran. probably neha shud just change her mindset, and accept abhi-simran friendship just as it is, since she knew from day one that both abhi-simran cares each other (why shud she ran after abhi though she knew the fact that abhi loves simran still?) 😉

by the way, i don't understand hindi (i just read the translation). what's astitva ek prem kahani means?
nandinee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

astitva- ek prem kahani means........ astitva- a love story..

if u all remember abhi had told neha ... tht simran will always be part of his life... even before gettin married he told her clearly.. when as usual neha used to get upset at things between them... so she was well aware of facts before tying the knot with abhi...hence she better not crib.. becoz shes spoilin her own life and mind set...

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

when abhi was supposed to love simran, he didnt do it - he loved kiran. now when he is supposed to love neha - he is loving simran. dont know when abhi will act with maturity in terms of relationships.

simran who claims to be a very mature and sensible person has made the awful mistake of telling neha that abhi returning back on her request. i really really pity and feel siorry for neha. how i wish manas was around to give simran a piece of his mind. simran definitekly needs to be made realised of her uncouth behaviour towards neha and its detrimental effect on her nehas marital relationship with abhi.