Frequent Posters

nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yaar i wish i cud i do it for u
-farah- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys this isnt the one, the one that is showing ryt now is coming lkive from the usa, imtiaz ali is on itt he guy hu diricted jab we met
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh noooo, guys... they aired another show instead of repeating the SM one. Shit.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey, guys... you'll get the link for today's SM show by tomorrow morning. Be patient, friends.
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
m so happy 2 see so many positive replies 😊 it was really wothful 2 watch tht show...after clearing his controversy he talks abt cricket nd the best part he did so many cute steps in Happy 2 u segment...awww he luks like a kiddii 😳
-Aleeza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww i cant wait to watch it .. and i cant blive this ayesha chick did this to him hes soo innocenttttttt 😭
-Aleeza- thumbnail
in the article it says tht one caller sent ayeshas pic :s was it the same pic in one of the articles earlier
anji thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so stupid.They didn't show the whole interview i waited,and they didn't show single calls and he didn't even mention any thing about money or any thing.I have a question cause i started watching from that clip of him where he was telling that uska nikah hogaya hay what was that all about?😕😕Did he say something before that?I am so mad at Geo and NKS why they didn't show the whole epi. 😡 awwwwwwwww i am so sad.
Edited by anji - 16 years ago
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really wanna watch the episode 😳 😳 😳
-Aleeza- thumbnail
i saw it on youtube and it wasnt the whole thing i guess 😭 i dint even get to see the birthday segment and the whole controversy is making more and more confuseddddddddddddd