Mischeivous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Yehi toh Meera ki baatein hain which makes her STAR of lollywood 😆
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KONcYNkhtyY&feature=related
guys check out this video u'll know how intelligent she is at one point guy asks her what do u think about paparazzi and her answere was " papa?" 😆 😆
wini thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Are you guys sure she said that? I guess it's just made-up like the joke about Inzmama-ul-Haq when he was asked: Mubarak ho, aapke ghar beta huwa hai... He goes: Subse pehle Bismillahirrahmanirraheem... first of all, I thank Allah... and then my team cuz it was a team effort.

LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ.

🤣.....thats hilarious....😆

the joke famous abt meera is...somebody wished her on her bday ....and she replied same to u....🤣

***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

the joke famous abt meera is...somebody wished her on her bday ....and she replied same to u....🤣

😆

Word Count: 0

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

🤣.. LOL!

Word Count: 1

rose_love thumbnail
Meera is the most beautiful on earth!!!! Jo is baat ko nahi manta wo JALTA HAI!!!! Plus she doesnt needs to learn english since URDU is our national language, which we all should be proud of!!!

As Imran Khan Says '' People whom are not educated enough or doesnt have enough understanding starts to speeking english when it comes to show people how much knowlede they have'' (Well very well said Imey)

and if u r living outside of pakistan then its sure requires to learn and speak English, However when u live in Pakistan then Please think about Imran' qoute
Edited by rose_love - 16 years ago
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omg😆

nahh bt i don;t think meera ke liye joke bana hoga..she probably sed it...jitne drame karti hai kuch bhi bol sakti hai...😆😆

Originally posted by: amy22

Are you guys sure she said that? I guess it's just made-up like the joke about Inzmama-ul-Haq when he was asked: Mubarak ho, aapke ghar beta huwa hai... He goes: Subse pehle Bismillahirrahmanirraheem... first of all, I thank Allah... and then my team cuz it was a team effort.

LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ.

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

nahin jab tak english ka poooora neemo paani na nikaal le usko chain nahin...😆😆 uski english sun ke insaan asli english bhool jaata hai...😆😆

Originally posted by: nazeeei

yeah agar tumhe bolni nahi aati to na bolo magar us ka mazaq to na banao.😆

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

nd now of BOLLYWOOD! barhi kamiyab hui wahan pe kapre utaar ke besharam aurat!😃

Originally posted by: Adildagr8

Yehi toh Meera ki baatein hain which makes her STAR of lollywood 😆

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

wohi toh me kahing..URDU is our national language toh wohi bole na..english ka satya naas kyon karring..itna kya dikhave ki zaroorat hai...😕😃

Originally posted by: rose_love

Meera is the most beautiful on earth!!!! Jo is baat ko nahi manta wo JALTA HAI!!!! Plus she doesnt needs to learn english since URDU is our national language, which we all should be proud of!!!

As Imran Khan Says '' People whom are not educated enough or doesnt have enough understanding starts to speeking english when it comes to show people how much knowlede they have'' (Well very well said Imey)

and if u r living outside of pakistan then its sure requires to learn and speak English, However when u live in Pakistan then Please think about Imran' qoute