6th & 7th feb updt *Kathy solve probs*

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone..

sorry for the late update last week was stuck up with some work... but heres today's detailed update...^

6 th feb

in karans cabin

karan gets calls from suppliers saying that one has gone abroad...he gets irritated but they disconnect the call and a call comes saying that the prices are increased.... due to govt taxation karan is depressed abhi tells him to relax....he says its not possible... kathy comes in karan says ya come in i m sure u also brought a problem... abhi leaves them saying that i will talk to the suppliers ....kathy says its ok sir .... relax everything will be alright...karan says that being there and if u were here i would also say the same thing she says but sir i guess ur forgetting our maintainence department i have spoken to our engineer head mr. das ... he said he can do everything for us lighting wiring dj score everything... karan is shocked and says in his nervous but wannabe confident style ...if its like that then why he din contact me kathy says that he thought u wudnt like to involve them in this new project he goes in his wnnabe attitude style to his chair he calls mr das and asks how long will take for all the work he says wiring will be completed tommorrow he says thank you thanks a lot smiles and gets overjoyed...and again gets serious and says hmm good work... kathy smiles and then she says what i have done even you could have done karan says ehhmmm yea offcourse... kathy smiles and says suppliers should be called should i do it or u will be able to do it....he says yea offcourse .. i will do it.. there are lots of pending work... u see to that... and get going... kathy says yes sir...and smiles...

in pandit's room

gaj is talking to guruji and guruji gives a cd to gaj the last recording with gayatri(i am not sure of the name) he says that this cd always haunts me of those memories... u can keep this now... gaj leaves saying to herself that she will for the 1st time hear i will hear amma and baba...together for the 1st time.... and gets happy and content holding the cd to herself...

in the bar

ri is thinking about vm's threat of harming her family she is cursing vm in tapoori style when pam says if u dont want to work let me atleast ri says i know how much work u r doing pam says u dont know what i am doing ri starts laughing saying that wearing gogles...ur showing me attitude she comes to ri and says i am not wearing it for fashion my eyes have gone.... ri says how can ur eyes go anywhere.... pam says what they in english ...sore eyes..... happy singh brings a tea for pam she refuses to drink and ri to encourage happy drinks it and says woww leave her this tea is awsome i was so tired and now i am feeling all fresh happy says ofcourse after drinking tea... freshness is bound to feel ... he says pammi dear u also have one.. all of ur problems she says u know what is my biggest problem ......you.....happy singh is sad.... and ri feels bad for him

in anaida's room

anaida is scolding a banquit manager saying that u are the manager dont bring all problems to me.. she keeps the phone... anaida talks to herself saying that i am only a problem solver here all big projects are given to karan and he gives it to cathy whats there in cathy i am the senior executive after working for so many years..... i am nothing but vm's slave.... she sees a blade and tries to cut her wrist...but looses hope....and cries to herself..

kathy calls her mom and informs about her well being she makes an exuse on going on a school camp and that why her phone was with police... her mom is relaxed and kathy says this is her new number and she will call again to speak to dad

in karan's cabin

karan is even more confident...and asks maria to give the liquor contrract should be given to a new supllier he is whistling when vm comes in...he asks about the progress he says if u think bomb blast will get u some more time to relax then ur mistaken... he says no ...yes sir... he says i spoke to the pandit the club should open on 23rd feb... and i will speak to the media soon... he asks karan if all the preperations are done. he replies its more or less done.... cathy comes in he says remember 23rd feb means 23rd feb... and vm leaves.... karan is all nervous again and says will everything be ready by 23rd feb... cathy says offcourse it will be we have 3 weeks... karan says ....(confused) ya.. it has to be for dad mistake in business is a sin it has to be done cathy smiles...

in the bar

pam is calling everyone and inviting for clubs launch one person disconnects the call and then she tries sidharth mittal she says hes the owner of the steel company she calls and invites him and after keeping the phone says wow ri sidharth mittal he said he will come to launch ri says ha chamko tu apun club ko zaroor bohot chamkayegi...she says sidharth mittal has promised to meet me personally who know after the launch pam will be miss sidharth mittal..happy hears this and ays i dont know why i think i will loose pam this time...

in happy's quarters....

happy singh is sad in pam's sorrow he looks at her pictures and remembers her harsh words to him at all times and cries ... ri comes and consoles him... she says that ur heart is of gold 24 carat..any gal will be flat on you... and no gal can leave you...happy says that i came so long for her but pammi doesnt understand ri feels bad and she says that i promise that i will set u and pam in track thats my promise.... happy singh says that a true frend who understands and thinks so much about me i have got only one.... and hugs ri ri consoles him and says that ok now relax and dont cry like gal what people will say ri's frend is crying like a gal... and asks him to relax pam sees them hugging eachother and gets all frustrated...

precap: pam is scolding ri that i know u want happy to rome behind u .....ri is confused and says ganpati bappa now what is this new problem...

episode ends...

Episode rating: 8/10 episode an overall good episode... karan kathy and ri were the best in performance ....

I am adding in 7th feb's update

kathy has solved all the problems but anaida is adaman on spoiling everything gaj is listening to the cd gifted to her by pandit who has now left after hearing that cd she goes into a emotional flashblack... kathy comes there and asks her whats the matter she after much insistance from cathy shares her feelings with gaj inturn asks kathy about her feelings for karan she says u also na gaj i forgot i came here to change and she goes and to change when kathy is resting gaj again asks her about karan... kathy just smiles and says noone will understand why i have come here kran i cannot think about him coz my only motive is to see tp on top and with my papa... anaida comes in karans cabin uses his laptop and says now let me see how u will fulfill ur dream of ur nightclub now toh u will have to come to anaida for help... karan has to show a progress report to vm but when he opens his laptop he sees some problems with the file kathy tries to interfere and explain but vm insults and discourages karan and kathy then challenges vm that she will make the night club dream happen... and karan gets a lil annoyed at this ..

episode ends

thats all from me....sorry for any mistakes

love

anu

Edited by anu_thegr8 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail