30th January update...

anu_thegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Everyone

sorry for the delay in updates...

here it goes like...

30th Januaryand 31st January....

abhi gaj ri happy and abhi are discussing about the blast in the conference room...when anaida comes and informs that they should get back to work....she says that Vm has told to send everyone in.... gaj being the first.... he tells her that he knows why shes here... he tells her i dont care if u want to make the pandit realise that u are his illegimate daughter....but if u want to continue being here u should give a staement in the press that kathy was mentally ill.... he tells pam that he can help her get a good rich groom if she gives the stament against kathy... and then he tells ri to do the same but when ri retorts back... he says if she will not do as instructed he will harm her family and says that ur mama is not in town and ur brother can be put behind bars....

they all are ready when anaida is looking after the confrence preperation..she calls maria to ask about abhi.. and gets annoyed on not being able to trace him...and asks all the gals to get ready

in the press conference anaida tells the press reporters that we want clarify things related to the blast....the reporters retort her that vm has tried to change the truth....she says this time its not us.. its our employees who will clarify things.... she calls gaj ri and pam on the stage everyone asks them questions... ri says that she use to throw away her things and set it herself pam tries to be nuetral she says waise dekha jaye toh hum sab pagal hi hai gaj tries the same when reporters cross question them and alledge them if they are trying to frame cathy they all break out and support cathy

Gajra ri and pam in the press confrence take cathy's side and assure that kathy can never do any harm to anyone they all promise to be together and support her and say they are proud that they are kathy's frends...

anaida gets angry and warns them that vm will not leave them.....they all retort her back that they can face anything for kathy....

mandy tells vm to calm down..and consoles when anaida comes and tells about a problem faced by hotel...vm tells for everything will u call me... ur the chief executive officer he scolds both of them and sends them out..

abhi assures himself that vm is responsible and has delibrately harmed karan thats why he tries to shoot him...but in vain listening to the voice of the bullet mandy and anaida again come in and vm again scolds them and sends out....

vm tries to convince abhi that u support me and ur destiny will change... karan went.. but that doesnt make a difference to me... its business all this happens but if u support me u will be advantaged...so tell me will support me ....?

ri mom is caught by police as she is in a restricted area ri comes and saves her when the police leaves she explains her mom and tells her to leave on seeing anaida come her way... anaida comes and asks her what she is doing here she tells in her tapoori accent i was just having some hawa....she warns her against vm and leaves...

episode ends...

thats all from me... sorry for shortforms and mistakes....

love

anu

Edited by anu_thegr8 - 16 years ago