Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Congratulations Jyoti for a happy and prosperous married life. I would like to see some pics of this Off screen couple. Have fun and enjoy your life to the fullest and don't think about APU any more. We are all here to take care of him. You just take care of our new Jiju. 🤗
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆😆

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Oye Nupur why r u hell bent of giving me laughter attack at this time 😡 😆 😆 ..waah waah kya likha hai tumne 😆 😳
Thanks for your Shaayari walein wishes 😳 ..Now u better keep giving me all important tips of how to run this Marriage Rail Gaadi 😉 😆 😛

Thanks Momo darling for your wishes 🤗 🤗 😳 ..Yes finally I m entering the Aunties club 😆 😳 ,..but still Apu,Ranbir and company will always remain my online property for sure 😉 😆 😛

Avaashyva avvashya baalika.....

The key to a happy married life is to is think of Ranbir the first nite...Apu the second......Dev Pratap Singh the third.....Armaan the fourth and just think about tabela scenarios the fifth...

I am assuming you will have weekend too.........😆😆😆

If not....then just be creative.........😉😆😆

boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Jyothi Di!!!
Congratulations on ur wedding!! first of all im sorry im late to wish its just that i was in india for two months and couldnt really come on IF u know i was busy with... 😉 di and jiju i hope u both have a great married life..may all ur wishes come true and may ur life always be filled with laughter love and only only happiness...Once again di sorry for being late to wish u...congratualtions on ur wedding di and jiju..welcome to the aunties club di with me...hehehe 😛
Priana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Jyoti
Congratulations for a Happy n Beautyful married life
Kuch sabd aapke liye jismein meri saari duaein aapke liye hai.
Chand ki doli mein saje tumhari raatein
Sitaron se hi zilmil ho tumhari raatein or
baatein
Sone (gold)ka ek suraj ho tumhare jeevan mein
Or sunhari roshni dikhaye woh aapke nandanvan mein
Phoolo sa mahekta rahe tumhara aangan
Par yeh dua mein ek asha bhi hai hamari,
Ki tum humein bhul naa jana kyunki
Tumhaare woh bagh mein hum bhi kabhi aayenge
Apni pankh failake tumhe milne ke liye ,tumhari
Khushi mein shamil hone ke liye.
ALL THE BEST