update 29th jan..

RTAY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

29th jan..08
in tuesdays epsiode...ri and happy was asked to identify the body...then pam enters and said that kathy called him..she is sure that she is fine...but then police officer saidtat her cell is wid him.he found it at the destructed place.then he asked all to identify it. ri said that this is not of katthy coz she neva wear those type of shoes...press is suspecting tat it is all done by vm[vijay mehra].kriti's mother saw all tat on news channel...and she showed her concerned towards the dead ppl and also pointed that wheneva nything wrong happens vijaymehra's name is involved in it...pam entered panditji's room panicly and panditji shouted at her...she answered him back and pointed him as heartless man...gajra apologised 4m her side ...abhishek and all are worried for both of them..karan and katthy..they all prayed for katthy and karan..
vm called cm to ask abut his progress in search of his son...he said he can't help him coz he is the main suspect...and political party just don't want to b part of such illegal thing.....he was thinking abut something and just then police officer came in and said they found karan's jacket at the place of incidence..mandy showed her fake concerned towards karan..and vm said he is just thinking of business....he decided to give an interview and is blaming everything on katthy and pretended as if he is really concerned abut karan..which he is not...
i'm sorry if i missed anything...

pri

Edited by RTAY - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago