Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
LOL. GREAT response. Thank you. I know we shouldn't be mean to our fellow-members but luv_khush simply deserves this slap in the face. lol.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

LOL. GREAT response. Thank you. I know we shouldn't be mean to our fellow-members but luv_khush simply deserves this slap in the face. lol.

ya man i agree wid u

she must belong to an uneducated village.....................im sorry but its true

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can anyone tell me wut she did or something?
nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is just posting silly and rude topics about pakistan which r very disturbing to pakistani's
javeria kalsoom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆
Pagalaon ke sarr pe koi seeng hotay hain,vo apni harkaton se pehchaney jaatey hain
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As a half-Indian and regular poster in this forum, I am quite hurt by this. I was the first person to ridicule this luv_kush girl for her ridiculous post about Pakistan. Please don't assume that this jaahil fool is a representation of India or Indians in general, because I can assure you than 99% of Indians that I know would have been just as disgusted as you were by her vulgar posts. I understand that you wish to respond to her stupidity in kind, but I still don't see the need for such postings as these, as they only serve to add fuel to an already strongly-burning fire. I found this video to be quite a poor representation of the India-Pak argument anyways, since it is very obviously biased (showing statistics about Indian education, yet only showing pretty photos of Pakistan's universities? showing pics of starving indian children alongside pics of Pakistani models? etc, etc). But forget the video or whatever, I think the obvious solution to this person's paagalpan would be to ban her, not continue the farce! I'm sorry if I offended anyone, because I definetely didn't intend to! 😳
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Noor_64, we really apprecaite your way of thinking... but luv_khush is a real pain in the neck. It's nothing against all Indians, from my side, if I'm honest, but luv_khush is so annoying, I feel like being mean to her.