Favorite Scenes in PIM

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey all you sterling folks!🤗 What are your favorite scenes so far in PIM?

Mine are:

1) The scene where Keeya is eating chocolate, reading a book and lying on that swing whilst simultaneously being watched by Morgan. I thought the scene was terribly cute and wonderful, which gnawed out Keeya's innocence so beautifully.

2) The scene where Angad watches Morgan-Keeya dance with jealousy burning in his eyes. I loved how Keeya just ran to support Angad and the way he clutched to her, like she was going to slip away from his grasp and say you won't ever leave me/something similar to Keeya.

3) The scene where Keeya screams for help and Angad comes to help her only to find her afraid of a chipkali. I loved how Angad then carried Keeya to his room. This scene was hilarious, though I too would be afraid of a chipkali if I were in the same situation! LOL!😆

That's it, I have a lot more, will add them later as I think of them. Do share yours guys!!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please continue, most of us dont have any access to the videos, so these are all treats for us
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I saw Angad Keeya Dance Scene 😳 😳 😳 And loved it beautiful when he sees her in tht atire she trips, burning with jelousy and all scenes which u love am sure i will love them too sweets 😳 😳

Luv,

Shagun
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww... i wanted to see the scene wr Anagad get jealous watchin Keeya and Morgan dance... but i dont knw... waz he really jealous... coz looks like he is still madly in luv with Sanaa... and he kept repeatin dat Keeya is his bst friend and datz it... 😕