i want abhi and neha to stay together...

bollyfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

sure i love simran and abhi together...but i think now its too late. if they got together now, it would be like they runined 2 other peoples loves! manu and neha......just live your damn life with your person.

i like neha....really i do....she shouldnt have married abhi so soon but she did. whats done is done. but i do like her and i feel for her very much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunarmanlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I DONT want
them to...
chayya thumbnail
It would be nice if they did but looking at Neha's mental state which was inevitable it doesn't seem so.
tiddles thumbnail

wouldnt you feel insecure in her shoes?

she gives importance to Simran herself, she shares her happiness with simran, but she can't stand taht abhio shares all with simran and taht simran is involved sooo much in her life.

bollyfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know i would if i were in her shoes. everythin she is feeling is totally natural like i said.........
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya, but why dosn't she do anything about it?! She just keeps fretting and fuming inside... but never erupts. Why just argue with Abhi and feel insecure? Can't she have a plain and clear talk with Simran and let her know that she dosn't appreciate her constant interference in their lives? She is much more concerned about keeping the peace, no matter how artificial it is. Arre bhai, hogi indebted Simran ko. But some things are above mere gratitude. If Simran has given to her, she has also taken a lot away from her. Enough!
sriram_2004 thumbnail
Yes i completely agree with queenbee..why cant she confront simran or abhi and express her feelings rather than having a sullen face all the time...and so to say she is the one who keeps filling simran on everything thats happening in their lives( e.g color combination for kitchen cabinets etc) and when simran suggests something she does'nt seem to like it....as someone mentioned in the forum she jolly well knew the kind of importance abhi holds for simran and despite that she wanted to marry abhi as his third wife..i think she is insane
TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a question, here in Canada we are at the point where Neha finds out that she is pregnant again and leaves her job. Does Neha actually have a baby this time, or is she still pregnant or does she loose the baby again? I was just wondering......
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she's still pregnant.. abhi is back from the US after 6 weeks and she is showing a lot... but he dosn't even seem to have noticed, he's that busy trying to solve some issues with Simran!!