Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

144398 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
All the reality show are fake anywas, qwll i no all the voting system is fake for uk anywas.
they never counted our votes speically UK's anywas,
When me and other s who tried to vote for a indian idol we used to get a txt back saying that we have been voting outside the voting hours so our votes will not be included etc..
Edited by priyagurung - 16 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i kno the UK ones are always fake..they showed it so many times in the news it all goes wrong 😆
144398 thumbnail
yeh but they used to show a a number dont they on the telly saying voting lines are open 4 uk as well.
Anisha u r frm uk arent u do u watch any reality show from sony or star plus??
144398 thumbnail
Hi Ranveet 😃,
How r u??🤔
Nothing much we r just talking abt where we got left out yesterday with Anisha and others and how abt u??Just got back from college/uni😳??
Plus the Reality show...😳,And so do u believe in all these reality show and all these voting systems😍?? or Do u think this is all fake?? I think this is all fake all these Voting systems dont u😕?? And the way these Drama r going on in every reality show pluse all the Good 👍🏼ones goes out first and then all the untalented ones👎🏼 get left on the show😔. Nothing against these singers/actors.
e.g.
Apara from Jhoom India
Karunya/Amey and Sandeep from Indian Idol
Emon/Parshant and Amit from Indian Idol
And others.😉

RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyagurung

Hi Ranveet 😃,
How r u??🤔
Nothing much we r just talking abt where we got left out yesterday with Anisha and others and how abt u??Just got back from college/uni😳??
Plus the Reality show...😳,And so do u believe in all these reality show and all these voting systems😍?? or Do u think this is all fake?? I think this is all fake all these Voting systems dont u😕?? And the way these Drama r going on in every reality show pluse all the Good 👍🏼ones goes out first and then all the untalented ones👎🏼 get left on the show😔. Nothing against these singers/actors.
e.g.
Apara from Jhoom India
Karunya/Amey and Sandeep from Indian Idol
Emon/Parshant and Amit from Indian Idol
And others.😉

Heya!im Kool Thanx How u been?😳wel i came bk from skwl an hr or so ago..how abtt u ?i thinkk there crap to b honest..they neva select the real person hu is actuli good...its lamee..so unsuccesful..they cum out wid one sng nd dats it u neva here of them agen..I tink its a loada Bs😃..so u dnt like them either?

144398 thumbnail
Well i love❤️ to watch it be I hate the way the call these shows Reality 😡 To be honest.
What's the point of calling it Reality when the show has been already recorded and then showing it its like serials in shorts.
Reality Show 4 me is where they show everything live and what ever is happening let it happen live instead of Getting everything ready before the show and then advertsing it.Do u think this is a call a reality show it is more like the serials na.

RonaldoLover7 thumbnail

Well i love❤️ to watch it be I hate the way the call these shows Reality 😡 To be honest.
What's the point of calling it Reality when the show has been already recorded and then showing it its like serials in shorts.
Reality Show 4 me is where they show everything live and what ever is happening let it happen live instead of Getting everything ready before the show and then advertsing it.Do u think this is a call a reality show it is more like the serials na.

Lol yeah i totalyy get wha u mean...like here big brother was a reality show coz like the camz were on 24hrs nd like they didnt plan anything...so yeah i do see where ur coming from....bu thats indian version on reality showss!! lol

144398 thumbnail
I wish even in India they could have some kind of a show where they can Show everything live and not being recorded forhand and not being scripted,edited or anything so that it can be abit intresting 2 see plus so that we can see what they real reactions like in certain phrases.
I mean i'm sure alot of people r talking abt it that Voting system is not true everything's being decided forhand and i belive that i think The channels have now decided that what ever happends the best perosn will go out first and then who ever is abit poor they will win the contest.
RonaldoLover7 thumbnail

I wish even in India they could have some kind of a show where they can Show everything live and not being recorded forhand and not being scripted,edited or anything so that it can be abit intresting 2 see plus so that we can see what they real reactions like in certain phrases.
I mean i'm sure alot of people r talking abt it that Voting system is not true everything's being decided forhand and i belive that i think The channels have now decided that what ever happends the best perosn will go out first and then who ever is abit poor they will win the contest.

yeh init that wud b soo kool!voting system jus rinse ur money nd they use it to there advntage!!lol...sapss

Hiyaa Va Va😳

144398 thumbnail
Have u seen this Artical 😕 ??
Here it is to say how the popualarity took over the talent na.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1761
Hi Anisha Good evening,
How r u??
Had your dinner @??