MTPH Written Update Jan 24, 2008

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Written Update Jan 24, 2008

• a lady sitting next to aanchal asks her who the man was who came to return her file. she says he is a doctor. the woman says, anything else, why are you so shy. and aanchal says, no, main nahi sharmati and he is just a friend and a doctor.
  • the woman says i know palmistry and aanchal asks her tell me about my future. the woman says you have struggled a lot but you have awesome future and might go abroad as well. and marriage may be very soon as well. Anchal says i am not interested in marriage and i am going to American embassy for my visa so i can go to america. thats my dream and thats all i care for.
  • aanchal calls her mami to tell she had reached mumbai and Mami tells her to eat on time and take care of herself.
  • mama ji returns home and asks mami to sign the papers because they have to out the house on collateral to send aanchal to America. mama ji tells mami that expenses are too much and we cant afoord it unless we do this. mama ji says, we had promised aanchal's mother and we have to fulfill that promise. mami ji says with love for aanchal in her eyes and voice, she is like my daughter and i will do anything for her and signs the papers.
  • aanchal impresses the American embassy people and gets the visa.
  • jaya's mother asks jaya's papa to not say in front of jaya that her decision to marry sid was wrong. her papa says, truth is truth though it hurts at times, but her decision was wrong. He says i love her and thats why it hurts to see her in a small house; she deserved better. her mother says sid is a nice man and jaya is happy. her papa says what about chanchal. Chanchal is jaya's chacha ki beti and she met dheeraj only because jaya married sid. and then chanchal married dheeraj as well. Else she would have married somewhere else as well. jaya's mother cries and feels sad because of her husbands attitude.
  • sid calls jaya and they talk one more time.
  • jaya's bus meet as accident.

Edited by thesaint148 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hulaprincess11 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
aye hello all dis happpened on da 23rd