Appu in big trouble!! Will he survive??

Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

he is in trouble!! Kiran mam is dancing and appu comments on it. he gives his POV on the dance act she is composing and kiran mam doesnt like itπŸ˜•

She asks appu if he can do better than her. Appu says he doesnt want to prove anything to her. Kiran mam says that means he thinks he can do it better. She tells him that she will have to do the dance act she was just composing in front of everyone!!πŸ˜•

Will appu succeed??

And you know who is arranging it all?? Jiya mamπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Just watched the epi!

Loved it..loved that scene too..esp wen Apu said 'The first one was better than the last'... πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Im sure Apu will survive...he'll do good..cum on! its Apu we're talkn about.. πŸ˜† he just needs to think of that moment with that dream girl of his..who is actually Jiya..and done! he'll do it!.. πŸ˜‰
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

Just watched the epi!

Loved it..loved that scene too..esp wen Apu said 'The first one was better than the last'... πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Im sure Apu will survive...he'll do good..cum on! its Apu we're talkn about.. πŸ˜† he just needs to think of that moment with that dream girl of his..who is actually Jiya..and done! he'll do it!.. πŸ˜‰

Are i know he will survive it...but what if kiran mama creates some trouble for him or what if jiya messes up the preparations πŸ˜›

Do you know what this means?? We will actually see him dancing!!

Do u think he is a professional artist.......because his real name was karan seth right??.....he is the son of one of persons of the management na? Why is he hiding from the world??

khushix thumbnail
@Sha: i never knew his name was karan seth in the show!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• is it??...wen did they mentioned it?..
Shariefah thumbnail

@Sha: i never knew his name was karan seth in the show!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• is it??...wen did they mentioned it?..

hey khushi

did u watch the show were the RAD participants are introduced. It is the episode where Jiya's dad gets drunken. Apurva is hiding his face from public, because his dad is actually announcing the names. then jiyas (mother in law to be) says isnt that karan seth he is famous and all......later on appu is announced as apoorva seth....and mr. seth was announcing him.

Thats why i think he is actually someone else in real.

khushix thumbnail
Apoorva's dad name is Karan Seth..not Apu's...n Jiya ex-MIL was talkn about Apu's dad..not Apu...mayb Apu's dad is famous dats y ppl know who Apu is....Apu hates his dad ryt?..i guess coz he married another woman...
Shariefah thumbnail

Apoorva's dad name is Karan Seth..not Apu's...n Jiya ex-MIL was talkn about Apu's dad..not Apu...mayb Apu's dad is famous dats y ppl know who Apu is....Apu hates his dad ryt?..i guess coz he married another woman...

ok thanks for the explanation

so i think he doesnt want ayone to know that he is the son of karan seth. so he was hiding. but if his dad knew he was there why didnt he recognize him when his name was called??

Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Jiya's ex-MIL - as in Mother-In-Law?😳

Whaaaaaaaat?😲

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbles

Jiya's ex-MIL - as in Mother-In-Law?😳

Whaaaaaaaat?😲

Jiya's marriage was fixed.....i am talking about that boys mom