Aanchal-Jaya Meet - Then what?

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Just saw the first episode, and it def looks promising. In the episode astrologically both Jaya and Aanchal are destined on their trip. Wonder what will lead to Aanchal blaming herself for whatever happens to Jaya and giving up her ambitions for Jaya's family.

What do you think will force her to take this drastic step? In some pics, it shows Jaya's pic hanging on the wall. Does this mean that because of Aanchal, Jaya will die?

Well here's what I think. Aanchal and Jaya will meet on the bus and become friends. After the bus ride they will go their seperate ways. Now I think something Aanchal will do will somehow cause Jaya's death. And because Aanchal knows Jaya and how she has 3 children to take care of.. she'll sacrifice her life to go live Jaya's and give the 3 children the love of a mother.

This is what I predict, wud love to hear ur views and predictions as well๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Mahi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you, i just saw the first episode as well and it definately looks promising.

I also think that the stroy will go along the same lines as you mentioned. Seeing as this is a rajshree production i have high expectation from it. I hope im not disappointed.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Just saw today's episode and it looks like Jaya and Aanchal switched buses. Its possible that the bus Jaya takes will have an accident and Aanchal will feel responsible in some way. But not sure if this will happen, Aanchal barely knew Jaya.. it'll be too drastic if she decides to give up her life cuz of this one accident.

As u said Mahi, since its a Rajshri productions.. im expecting a lot from this show n hoping it wont disappoint me. ๐Ÿ‘
~Mahi~ thumbnail
Yep im just about to watch todays epi. I hope that if she is destined to die then they dont kill her off too soon, i like that actress and yes it would be too unconvincing if anchal feels so distraught that she sacrifices her life for it.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Yea, thats exactly what I felt. If Jaya gave Aanchal her ticket and Jaya ends up dying cuz of it, its not Aanchals fault.. and neither is it Jaya's. Its just that Jaya was destined to die, and not Aanchal. I hope they don't show it happening this way, it wud be so disappointing and unrealistic.

And if it doesnt turn out this way, wondering how it will happen. Can't wait for tom's epi!
~Mahi~ thumbnail
And i get a feeling that jaya wont die so soon and that it will be presumed that shes dead, hence Aanchal becoming the step mom to jaya's kids. And later on in the story when her husband accepts Aanchal and warms to her, jaya will return and thats where the drama will properly begin. What say?

Just a gut feeling. im not predicting the future ๐Ÿ˜‰
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Don't know if they will bring her back from the dead, since its Rajshri productions. But if she does, then it'll prolly be much later on in the story. Once Jaya dies I think they'll focus on Aanchal feeling bad abt whatever shes done, and then her offering to become the children's stepmom, and then the family's reaction to it.. I really wonder how they'll agree. ๐Ÿ˜•
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i think jaya will meet an accident on aanchal's ticket and will die. this would lead aanchal to blame her for her death and make her feel responsible for her family and kids.

but i am liking the show a lot. story is good. ๐Ÿ˜Š
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup im thinking the same as everyone else......i think jaya will die cuz the bus will have an accident........naina