realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

😳Just caught the repeat of Jhoome Jiya re Thur episode which I had missed. They show Jiya trying to arrange the office for Rohan ok arranging files etc can be considered as a personal assistant's (pa) job. But she doesnt know diff betn printer and fax? and to stretch further she feels happy that the paper came out from the fax machine!!πŸ˜•She is shown to be a graduate!

Next Kiran tells her to sweep the dance floor! Now thats ridiculous, how can they show this? No secretary or pa's job is to sweep the floor anywhere.

The only good thing that happened was that Jiya wears the ghungroos and dances on the floor while Apu watches her completely amazed.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i agree with u...that wasnt supposed to be her job.. but they just show that so we can see her dance...so Apu can see her dance... πŸ˜†

but ur ryt..cum on! any1 can know the difference between a printer n a fax... πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Thanks Khushi for agreeing. They shd have shown some other reason for Jiya's dancing. πŸ˜›

Printer vs fax πŸ˜† yeah she cld have read it also naa after all its printed on them 😊

I know the writers never credit the viewer with intelligence πŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yea..some other reason like...on her way out..she passes by the dance room..went in and there..starts dancing...that wud make more sense... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

printer vs fax.. πŸ˜† yea..its printed on them..plus fax has a phone attached to it..so its easy to identify which is which... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

well yea...we viewers r more intelligent than the writers... πŸ˜†

one more thing...Jiya shudnt b cleaning the Loft..that's suppose 2 b the work of a Janitor... πŸ˜•
realitybites thumbnail
Your idea makes sense and is good 😳 why cant the writers use some commonsense πŸ˜‰

Yes another way to identify the phone cord and in many handset is attached too.

Yes Jiya cleaning the loft is also work of janitor or peons. Great pointπŸ˜›
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

😳Just caught the repeat of Jhoome Jiya re Thur episode which I had missed. They show Jiya trying to arrange the office for Rohan ok arranging files etc can be considered as a personal assistant's (pa) job. But she doesnt know diff betn printer and fax? and to stretch further she feels happy that the paper came out from the fax machine!!πŸ˜•She is shown to be a graduate!

Next Kiran tells her to sweep the dance floor! Now thats ridiculous, how can they show this? No secretary or pa's job is to sweep the floor anywhere.

The only good thing that happened was that Jiya wears the ghungroos and dances on the floor while Apu watches her completely amazed.😳

Lavvi di

I was also amazed by her confusion between printer and fax πŸ˜†

But we should not try to find the logic in soaps..because we will become grey but we will never understand the logic behind the scenes!!!

I also never heard that a secretary has to sweap floors!! πŸ˜•

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

i agree with u...that wasnt supposed to be her job.. but they just show that so we can see her dance...so Apu can see her dance... πŸ˜†

but ur ryt..cum on! any1 can know the difference between a printer n a fax... πŸ˜†

yeah but they could have showed in some more style ....there is no connection from one scene to the otheer πŸ˜›

Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

yea..some other reason like...on her way out..she passes by the dance room..went in and there..starts dancing...that wud make more sense... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

printer vs fax.. πŸ˜† yea..its printed on them..plus fax has a phone attached to it..so its easy to identify which is which... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

well yea...we viewers r more intelligent than the writers... πŸ˜†

one more thing...Jiya shudnt b cleaning the Loft..that's suppose 2 b the work of a Janitor... πŸ˜•

Yeah but even if she passes the dance hall.....she is so confused all the time how come she did this absolutely perfect. if she doesnt know what a fax is how did she know that it was a dance hall πŸ˜•