Manav Gohil replaces Hussain!

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Manav Gohil replaces Hussain!
doweshowbellyad=0;
SLOW 'N' STEADY: Manav Gohil (TOI Photo)

Apparently, the actress had asked former co-star Hussain Kuwajerwala to give her company to sing and dance on the show but he said he couldn't do it.

So Juhi asked Manav Gohil to step in and the two have rehearsed on Tumhi Dekho Na from Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna . Considering Manav is such a good dancer, why did they choose such a slow number to dance on?

"Well, people have seen me do all that on Nach Baliye, this will be something new for them," says Manav. We'll look forward to watching you both Manav!

cheers

resh

indaitimes.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nands thumbnail
Hussain did the right thing ya.....dance is ok, im sure he will do it at his best, but singing- is just not his cup of tea....

Compared to Hussain, Juhi is a good singer... so he mit have thought that to participate in shava-shava dance as well as singing skill r needed, of which singing he dnt knw..so Juhi shudnt b lowered dwn just coz of his igonrance in singing... 😊n hes busy too.. i appreciate his dcison

im nt saying that hes bad at it...still Juhi is comparitively better a far a singing is concerned...

i appreciate his decision ,the way he indirectly supported his evr best frnd.......hes such a sweethr8.. πŸ‘
vaishumatha thumbnail
nice news.thx for sharing πŸ‘
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good luck to juhi and manav
vaishumatha thumbnail
Juhi looks cuter with Hussain though πŸ˜ƒ
Sarah9bella thumbnail
bu i think juhi & hussain make a better couple
princ355 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat u all going ona about can you plzz tell me wats gonig on plzzz coz i'm confused πŸ˜•
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sam_sadiq

wat u all going ona about can you plzz tell me wats gonig on plzzz coz i'm confused πŸ˜•

juhi needed someone to perform with on the say shava shava show but hussain declined and now she is singing and dancing with manav gohil. hope that helped😳