khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

I keep thinking about Apu these days....😆 so forgive for making another topic on him...i know u guys wont mind...😉😆

Ok...so i was watching JJR and noticed Apu's hair...his spiky hair...its nice but he needs to cut it a bit..coz his spikes r really long...😆 if he cut his hair shorter..then his spikes will look good...😳

here's a pic..😉😆

another one...his hair looks better here...isnt he lookin cute in this picc?...😍

i still dont mind his long spikes tho...as long as i get to see him...😍😆

khushi

Edited by khushix - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hm... i guess matter is pretty serious now my friend is blowled over..what will happen to JAD???😆....but i like Ali more Sushi😆 he is cute...but ali is HOTTTTTTTT😳

and ya..you are following my step hun..of changing Crushes..good we should keep doing this😆

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

Hm... i guess matter is pretty serious now my friend is blowled over..what will happen to JAD???😆....but i like Ali more Sushi😆 he is cute...but ali is HOTTTTTTTT😳

and ya..you are following my step hun..of changing Crushes..good we should keep doing this😆

wat will happen to JAD??...hmm....it wil be JAK Deewani...😆 J-Jatin, A-Ali & K-karan....😉😆

yea yea...i know how much u like Ali..😡😆 Apu is cute...baby face...Ali came as a cute n baby face..but now he has becum hot & a man...he's still my baby....😆 u know ALi will always b first...but ryt now...Apu is on my mind...😆

like u said..m folowing ur footsteps...😆 only that my crushes turned out to be better.....🤣

wat do u hav to say about his hair?...im talkn about his hair...😆 chari!...

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I was thinking to rename the tag from JAD to JAKD so finally it has been decided that the name will be JAKD 😆 😆

Nish, the matter is serious but JAD is not alone i m also joining her in the list 🤣🤣

Karan is really a sweetheart 😍 😍

Shruti
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

I was thinking to rename the tag from JAD to JAKD so finally it has been decided that the name will be JAKD 😆 😆

Nish, the matter is serious but JAD is not alone i m also joining her in the list 🤣🤣

Karan is really a sweetheart 😍 😍

Shruti

hmm...so u too like Karan..btw..which KP i like better??...😆

JAKD sounds a bit funny😆...JAD will remain JAD...😉 otherwise..ill call it JAK..without the D...JAK Deewani...😆

good to see u here shru...😃 but u came n start chorying my siggy..😭😡

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Strange but both have the same initials KP both are good 😉

I like JAK but habituated to JAD 😳

I don't need permission to chorry ur siggy 😆 😆

Shruti
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

I keep thinking about Apu these days....😆 so forgive for making another topic on him...i know u guys wont mind...😉😆

Ok...so i was watching JJR and noticed Apu's hair...his spiky hair...its nice but he needs to cut it a bit..coz his spikes r really long...😆 if he cut his hair shorter..then his spikes will look good...😳

here's a pic..😉😆

another one...his hair looks better here...isnt he lookin cute in this picc?...😍

i still dont mind his long spikes tho...as long as i get to see him...😍😆

khushi

Khushi u are absolutely paagal!!!

first i was joking ......but now i think ur seriously obsessed with appu 😆

khushix thumbnail
@Sha: cum on Sha!..its just sumthng i noticed.. 😆 why..none of u notice his hair or wat??.. 😉 😆

every1 sayin im becuming obsesed n pagal abt Apu...ul b surprise to know from whom i got all this...she not only sees the hair of her crush..but the clothes..shoes, belt..shirt..every small small things... 😆

im not obsesed [yet.. 😆 ] was just wondering wat u think of his hair..simple as that.. 😉 😆 😆
Shariefah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

@Sha: cum on Sha!..its just sumthng i noticed.. 😆 why..none of u notice his hair or wat??.. 😉 😆

every1 sayin im becuming obsesed n pagal abt Apu...ul b surprise to know from whom i got all this...she not only sees the hair of her crush..but the clothes..shoes, belt..shirt..every small small things... 😆

im not obsesed [yet.. 😆 ] was just wondering wat u think of his hair..simple as that.. 😉 😆 😆

well ehm i didnt pay attention to appu's hair yet

but it was much better in marigold. i agree with u its a bit too long.....😆

and well nish is everyone's crush guru.........we all learn fast from her 😆

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nahh i think his hair is okay...luks gudd like that..

its u whose fussy 😳 😆 😆