Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: soni595

I just caught up with this show, and fell in love with him instantly. He is such a cutie! *sigh*😳 He is one of the best newcomers by far!!😳😳

Agreee😳

Word Count: 1

bubblygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

I just caught up with this show, and fell in love with him instantly. He is such a cutie! *sigh*😳 He is one of the best newcomers by far!!😳😳

Agreeeeeeee 😳😳😳

Word Count: 1

patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey....can i join plsssssssssss!!!!!!
I loveeeeeeeee APPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey peeps...

im back..and im still crazy for Apu... 😳

im watching all the epi's i missed..and my my...Apu is getting handsome epi by epi...gosh!!..*sigh*..😳
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwww, khushi..........thats an awesome and amazingly hottttttttttt siggy of appu!!!!!!!

yup appu is getting hot and happening these days.......and thankfully now he and jiya r officially together!!!!!
khushix thumbnail
haha..thanks daisy...Karan sure looks hot in those pics... very hot..i need to wear gloves to touch it..haha.. 😆

yea im so happy apu-jiya are finally together...i was on a vacation and never thought when i came back i'd see them together...hope nothing is gonna come between them now.. they have such a cute story... 😳 i keep smiling like crazy whenever its their scene...and Apu...*sigh* he has brought my Apu syndrome back... 😆 😆
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
yeah......and teh way he looks at jya and supports her.....he is a sweetheart......and i loved that scene jahan appu chad par gives a peck on jiya's cheek on his b'day and again in that beautiful place where they get verrrrrry cozy.......almost abt to kiss, or almost did kiss when spotted by barkha...........its a relief to see AJ so naturally cofortable with each other........as if its sooooo natural to be in love!!! 😳 😳
khushix thumbnail
omg!..havnt seen that epi yet...aww...so sweet...im getting excited to watch now..hehe...hope i reach to that part soon...

i do like how Apu supports Jiya...and he accepted her as who she is..that's what make their pair so unique...its def magical when they're together... 😳
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
yupppppppp he s sooooo cute, and specially when he looks at jiya lovingly......he looks so innocent and chweeeeet!! 😃 😳
366774 thumbnail
I THINK KHUSHI IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT 😆 HE IS REALLY VVVVVVVVVV CUTE N SO DASHING I LIKE HIS ACTING....HES SO GOOD