swsh thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Fazila....hope u don't punish me :) I hav woken up now that i heard ur dhamkiπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lol, u dont have to open posts for that,,,,,,,,just be active, bus...........thanks πŸ˜†
ketaki_ry thumbnail
πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
ket u listening???.............hahahahhaha...........i feel bad........ now.........but if it wakes ppl up.........its good πŸ˜‰ 😳
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome swsh πŸ˜† Sandeep babu's condition is just like ur id s...w..sh..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† speechlessπŸ˜•.. Just joking..πŸ˜‰ wats ur name?? Edited by monu1101 - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
sandeep needs to wake up, hes stilll holding back, sujha jee said lets go n talk to the kuri, no no il talk to her, ALlah jane when he will talk to her,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

sandeep needs to wake up, hes stilll holding back, sujha jee said lets go n talk to the kuri, no no il talk to her, ALlah jane when he will talk to her,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But I liked his 'No I will  talk to her'... 😊😊Looks like something interesting is instore for us tomorrow..😍.😍.😍.😍.😍.😍.😍.😍.😍.😍
Fazila~ thumbnail
monu..........tumhare moo main gheee aur shakar...........kay kaal hamare liya acha din ho. i mean ache epi ho......sigh............ 😳
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

monu..........tumhare moo main gheee aur shakar...........kay kaal hamare liya acha din ho. i mean ache epi ho......sigh............ 😳

Yes... we are hoping so muchhhh....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lets see...😊
honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fazi,

are you sending dhamki's to people so that they would be more active...hehhe...thats halarious...this is why this forum needs you soo much...lol... πŸ˜†