Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishrao thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi,
Can anyone please post the pics of Sid, Aanchal's whole wed ceremoney??
I cant see the videos I'm just a quite reader of all shows, I want to see the scenes of wed if someone can post I'll be very thankfull.
Thanks very much in advance,
Regards.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi i found some good articles of mtph on the ndtvimagine website... i have posted the latest one in the forum... i was wondering whether there is a separate section to post all the articles related to the show...or should i post it as a new topic every time...
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Aishrao, i'll take some caps of it and post them! :)
Himani, making a new topic each time would be great so that we all dont miss the article but you can also post it in the articles archive so that those who start watching the show later on can just read through all the articles in the archive! :) I'm not sure where that is at the moment but I'll ask Kru and get back to you! :)
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can somebody please give me the title track of MTPH...
Itried the link of zshare on the first page but it would be helpful if it was the zshare direct link instead of the download link if possible...
Thanks!
Samiya...=)
biryani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=vjgyqawyaf8svat88rs8k5kvls ye link kaisay download ho ga.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me answer fast
biryani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=vjgyqawyaf8svat88rs8k5kvls
plzzzzzzzzzzz app is video ko zshare per upload karne ka tarika bada den plssssssssss.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: biryani

http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=vjgyqawyaf8svat88rs8k5kvls ye link kaisay download ho ga.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me answer fast

I second that..even I want that vedio..too
shobhna odedra thumbnail
hi i wanted to know where i can get the song from that is played in the 28th oct 08 episode.
thnks
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey i wanted to see the April, March and Feb episodes too. But the ones directed at zshare aren't working. Can anyone pls advise how to see them? In particular i wanted to see the 10th April, 14 & 15th April, 21st April, 14th & 18th Feb... it would be great if someone could help me on this.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
heya i tried dowloading the title song but the links arent opening up could somepne post some new links? thanks in advance!