Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

well...i don't watch this show...but is aanchal marrying her sister or bhabhi or whoever she is....husband?? since she died?? and btw did aanchal love someone else??😳

Edited by ::Prem$_Priya:: - 16 years ago
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'll only help you if you tell me where you got that GORGEOUS PM siggie from😉 hahah jokingg, i'm just in such a PM mood so i saw your ssiggie and went nuts!
Aanchal isn't marrying Sid really, it was a lie she told to get Sid's children back from their mother's father's house and back to Sid.
Sid is the father of the 3 kids and Aanchal is their teacher. She isn't really related to them but feels responsible for the death of their mother, she was killed in a bus accident. So she takes up the teaching job to give the children the best possible upbringing in the absence of their mother.
Sooo haha to answer your question, she's "marrying" the husband of the woman who's death she feels she is responsible for.
And no hahah Aanchal doesn't love anyone at the moment, but yes, she does have an admirer, Sudeep, her Mamaji's doctor, loves her.
saif_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can someone plz tell me in which epi did aachal read the poem to aayush..the one she helped complete
NuBEE thumbnail

Hello, i am new to the forum and need some help with locating and playing the videos of 'Main Teri Parchai...' When I click on Videos option on the menu on the left of the page (unders Discuss show) I get a page that show Page 1 of 1 but no Videos.

Can you plz guide on how or why I can/cannot see the page with video listing.

Thanks NuBee

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
can someone tell me where i can see pictures from parents day at juhis school...on the sets pics...if possible...thanks in advance!!
shockalot thumbnail
saif_rani, i'll check and lett you knowww :D
Nubee, if you click on the Archive Mansion, it'll have the video/written updates from the beginning! :)
nilobebo, check out the picture gallery, i think there are some on page 7of the gallery! :)
Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
i found a reaaaaalllly interisting article...where shall i post it...its about the parentsday...?!
shockalot thumbnail
you can post it directly in the forum if you wanttt, just make a new topic :)
angel A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi... i really like one song from this drama, its when archal gets chased by those goons and sid saves her, he takes her to his house and then she ends up staying coz of sachin coz his ill. This is when she was taking her of Sachin that the music started to play...plz plz plz can some one help me...i've been searching 4 this song for so long... i would be ever so greatful...thanks
nilo-kmh thumbnail
ohh...i think you mean the song "yeh khamoshian...yeh ab dooriyaan..."
sorry but i dont know where to get the song....
i'm sure someone else knows where you can get it..:)