Gori women find Paki men HOT! WATCH!

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Guys, watch the video.. lol... it's hilarious.

Now I feel even happier that I'm married to a Pakistani... lol.

Goris are after our men, girls... beware! lol.

http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/56592/paking-a-punch-why-weste rn-women-fall-for-pak-men.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
PS: This video is a little offensive too cuz of the clips they've taken of our men. But anyways, they're prolly jealous so never mind.
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmm i didn't know abot Britany Spear
*Fiza* thumbnail
lol..it was hilarious..but why are they so jealous? 😃 .. i must say pakistani men are really handsome.. lyke imran,afridi,ali zafar,atif ,imran abbas..the list can never finish.. 😃
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehehe YUH!! tht was funny.. IRRESISTABLE Yes but commitment hmm not so much .. I have a whole lotta friends here indian/ goris with paki boyfreinds as well... most of them end up breaking up though!
punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedButterfLy

hehehe YUH!! tht was funny.. IRRESISTABLE Yes but commitment hmm not so much .. I have a whole lotta friends here indian/ goris with paki boyfreinds as well... most of them end up breaking up though!

You can't just generalize because that's the case with every ethnicity and race. Unless you're married who will stay committed? Besides there are more break ups and divorces with American couples then any other race. I don't know about your "friends" but I have a lot of paki family and friends who are married not only to other paki people but it's a combination of white and paki, mexican and paki, vietnamese and paki, etc. and to this day everyone is still just as committed as they were when they first got married.
rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked this video very much it was funny 😆 thanks

for sharing 😊
nazeeei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya it was funny thank u so much.