RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey GUyz.. I received this in an e-mail and I am really confused about all this stuff so read it and tell me what you think?? do you agree with it or not???

worth reading…

-------

Plz clear your minds about GEO .. I think you are not aware of GEO...its been funded by USA govt they want to project it in the minds of 50 percent illiterate population... that are born Muslim, can't read, but can see.
Why on earth USA is concern with only GEO, why CNN, BBC and bush quote GEO?
Why not other TV channels in china, japan, Cuba, India, Saudi Arabia, France? Why only Pakistan???
Why geo showed peoples' bodies without head, only finger parts, people dying after bomb blast? Does any other channel show these things?
Just think... in India more than 2000 Muslims were killed in Gujarat in three months!!!! Did you see any 36 hours live coverage of these killings?
Has any one seen this on ZEE or star or Sony etc... any Indian channel???
Babri Masjid was destroyed by Hindus.... any live coverage???? Nuns in Tamil Nado of India were burnt alive in a church and for next 6 hours the church kept burning. Did any Indian channel or CNN or BBC show that???

In France, 700 cars were burnt in one day... yet no coverage. There were 89 separatist movements in India in 2007 ...from Bihar to Kashmir Assam etc... Did you see on any Indian channel showing 250 million people sleeping on footpath???
Zee India never showed killing of Kashmiris and the attack on GOLDEN TEMPLE, killing of Sikhs on Indian soil How many Israeli channels show killing by Israeli soldiers, when they kill Palestinians???
Have you ever seen Indian president or politician being verbally abused on TV channels during live coverage???
There have been reported 30,000 rape cases in USA... do you see on TV??? But you see Mukhtaran maee on GEO/CNN/BBC Why geo was not concerned with Benazir's wealth and property?? And Nawaz sharif's property?

WHO is GEO???

Just think... they telecasted false news about emergency and hence the stock market crashed in Pakistan...

Do you know Kamran Khan was getting RS 25 lakh per month?

Do you know Dr. Shahid masood, was a member of NSF student party (a political left wing student party against Pakistan and Islamic forces.... with RS 22 lacs per month and home in dubai and KarachiSame amount been paid to Hamid Mir editor "Ausaf"...even Nadia Khan with Rs 6 lacs per month... Such huge amount, just to for free???
When they were not able to broadcast the 8-hour cricket match, they said they lost 1 billion rupees, and just imagine without any money just for free they were broadcasting judge activity in peoples party car for free, Nawaz sharif and benazir for free...all 36 hour coverage just for free????? By a private channel!!!

50 percent Indian dramas on geo and 25 percent with mix cast (Indian and Pakistani) and Indian films.
Movie like "khuda key liyaeh" an issue of religion, so that people can play with Islam and its culture was telecasted. Alim online where Mr. Amir Liaqat sitting in grave and dramatizing
Islam. He translated the dua of imam kaba and broadcasted his name on TV... Audience: 50% jahil people in pakistan geo did not show any good news like Islamabad Peshawar motorway but instead it showed dead people in karachi...they never discuss 5.1 billion dollar of oil refinery in Pakistan, instead they show beheading of Pakistani people... never discuss why America is telling musharf to take off his uniform??? why is USA interfering in our business!!!

Itna jhoot bolo, k log sumjhen kuch to succh ho ga ...

A COUNTRY where 60 percent of population cannot read and has never been to school, the media must not be free... or should it be ????

Regards,

A Pakistani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
thanks u so much butteryfly
now amy22 and all those ppl who believed evry stupid thing geo told them!!
dont you get it??? its all a plan to destroy our country fill pakistaniz mind with poison poison against their own president and government so without USA destorying our country directly we destroy it ourselves!! by all dis bullshit show a bad image of ourself to the world and what typical FOR MONEY PAKISTANIZ GOT SOLD AGAIN to kaafir
astaghfirlullah and laaanat on those journalists jo apne hi muun se apne hi mulkh ko bhura bhla kehte hai.
THIS IS ALL POLITICS AND ALL YOU GUYS BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE TOLD BY MEDIA!!!

when will this nation realise how wrong she is??
when will you all wake up!!! 😑
its time to realise that ure plunged into the propaganda going around evrywhere PLZZZ step out of it!! we have to be united support our president and our government AS ONE STRONG NATION !!
we have to proove ourselve to the worlds out there!!
time is bad, zamana is bad, pakistan and all muslim countries have enemies all around the worlds especially pakistan since we have the nuclear bomb and we're the only muslim country to have it so we're a danger to them isliye all thesetactics r against us and instead of fighting against our dushman , we re fighting amongst ourselves!! blaming everyting on da president

HOW INTELLIGENT!!!
Edited by euro_pakigal - 16 years ago
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree n the fing is dat geo onl portrays bad image of pakistan and i u were watchin da news i swear geo news neva showed zardari saying tht he never mindded on benazirs post martem etc how he changed his lines frm before.!!!...
i am not against geo n all h but the act is tht it has portraed pakistan really badly especiall in the west.!! 🀒
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thats very shocking... πŸ˜• ..i can't comment anything on GEO coz i never had GEO channel.. infact i only have one pak channel and thats ArY digital
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that's shocking... few paki people are sold... i hate them... b/c of them everything is happening...all i can do is pray to Allah for them
Edited by isha1022 - 16 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all, euro_pakigirl, leave me out of your posts. I'm not here to debate with you whether Musharraf is to be blamed or not or whether I should believe Geo or not. It's my own will whom I wanna believe... I'm kinda getting sick of your posts about me.

Anyways... whatever information I discussed in my posts some time back, was not solely based on Geo. I'm sorry but even if Geo is showing bad things of Pakistan only, aren't they actually happening? Geo hasn't made up these things... I dun need to defend Geo cuz mere phuphi ke bete ka naii hai vo channel... agar channel USA ka hai, phir to bilkul bhi naii. πŸ˜‰

Some facts remain even if Geo is fake. Musharraf had the place where BB was assassinated, cleaned REAL fast so no evidence is left... and this is a current case that's why it's on my mind. This was also talked about/shown on PTV Global, btw.

People do not have food or water... did Geo make this up? You guys need to stop blaming everything on a single channel. I mean, if the Geo people really are traitors, it's damn bad and I highly disapprove of it like all true Pakistanis, but you cannot forget the facts and blame evrything on a channel and portray the government as a good one although it's obvious how badly they're failig as a government. We have highly illiterate people like the Chohdury brothers in the government... do you think they can do anything good for our country? This Musharraf who you, euro_pakigirl, so are always defending, has sent his own children outside Pakistan since BB was assassinated... if he's so fond of his country and has nothing to lose, why the hell did he send his family outta the counhtry? He knows the country isn't a safe place anymore... if these people who're leading the country aren't safe, how the hell is a normal poor person to lead a normal life? Did Geo make this up, too? Geo isn't the only channel in Pakistan or outside Pakistan... there are enough other channels which show the same.

Now coming to the actual topic... I have to say the mail is very thought provoking... it's hard to believe that people like Shahid Masood can be traitors. You also have to keep in mind that they're only doing their job. It's not their concern where the money comes from as long as they're doing their job with honesty cuz they're paid for their work. But the owner of the channel indeed is to be blamed if the channel really is portraying what USA wants the Pakistani people to see.

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GEO is not a Pakistani channel, I've been saying it for a long time, THANK YOU so much I didn't get time to read all of it, just the begining portion, I'll come back and will read it...
but wanted to thank you a lot for sharing 😳

GEO IS NOT A PAKISTANI CHANNEL THEY SHOULD BE BANNED 😑
Kim_ thumbnail
I figured out that GEO IS NOT A PAKISTANI CHANNEL when they portrayed wrong image of BOB WOOLMER's death, all the Pakistani wanted our cricketers to be saved and wanted Bob Woolmer's death to be natural so our cricketers will be safe, and these geo people were forcing it to be murder, they killed bob woolmer in so many ways first poison, than strangeling all type of murder they told that it's in post martum when the truth was that he died with a heart attack, it was only geo, indian channels were keep saying that pakistani channel geo told us, everywhere it was geo spreading the rumours what kind of Pakistani would do that 😑

and now when we don't want usa miltary to come to Pakistan we are all in the hard work to protact our country from being afghanistan and this geo says that usa miltary should come they want usa to take over the nuclear weapons, they are not Pakistani....
Geo should be BANNED

and now we all Pakistanies don't want this bainazir's news to be all over like Pakistan is a terror central just like cnn said after bainazir's death but these geo are supporting cnn and bbc to declare this 😑

GEO 😑 IS NOT PAKISTANI
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Some facts remain even if Geo is fake. Musharraf had the place where BB was assassinated, cleaned REAL fast so no evidence is left... and this is a current case that's why it's on my mind. This was also talked about/shown on PTV Global, btw.

that's what geo said, it's not true, they have all the evidences and all these evidences are handed over to scotland police... but geo is keep saying that the place was cleanned with water, even if you have watched one mystery movie or read one mystery novel you'd know that you cannot wash blood with water, nothing can clean human blood, and geo says that they did it very quickly, how quickly??? all the reporters were there... how can some one clean a place filled with all the dead bodies so quickly????????????

and Pakistan's police obviously crossed lined it so no one trasspass that area, they are professional enough and much better than these scotland police, because it took scotland about a month to discover whether bob woolmer was murdered or just diedπŸ˜†

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think GEO does show alot of negative potrayal of pakistan they are really making a bad name for pakistan by giving this al out exposure to all he negatives but no attention to the posotives. thnx for sharing this