maryam93150 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
bs moving to Pakistan and converting islam
i can't believe it
Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I thought the Adnan dude was of Afgani origin but brought up in London so why do they refer to him as a pakistani?πŸ˜• Oh well maybe I read it wrongπŸ˜› but I don't think Britney can survive living without her wild ways

Edited by JK_5 - 16 years ago
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think thats ever going to happen this is all lies and plz we have enough problem in pakistan we dont need another one
tajasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What.. πŸ˜• i just can't believe that.. πŸ˜•
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
today they wrote (in a danish paper) something about that britney doesn't love him and doesn't want to be muslim πŸ˜•
sabrina khan thumbnail
ohh gosh i red tht in newspaper soooo weirddd
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh godd, I can't stop laughing! πŸ˜†
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the world is deffinatley coming to an end !! 😭 britney !!!????? coming to Pakistan !!!??? i hope these are lies 😭 😭

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who cares? Islam is open to everyone. If you believe in Allah (SWT) from the heart then you are a Muslim. As it is, everyone likes to act like they are Muslim but who really follows and adheres to religion today? In todays world, people sin all the time and then to make themselves look like saints they say "oh but I'm Muslim or I'm Hindu or I'm Sikh or I'm Christian, etc.".
People don't think about religion when they gossip or when they wish bad upon someone or when they become jealous of others or when they open their mouth to say foul things or when they indulge on sinful acts so why should anyone care about who is believing what religion.
As far as Britney moving to Pakistan goes, I doubt that is true. But even she does, who cares? The lifestyle and atmosphere of Pakistan is very different than that here of the USA. When I first went to go visit Pakistan I found the country to be very exotic (despite what bs the TV always likes to show us - whether it's the bs they show of pakistan or the bs they show of india). Maybe it'll be a good thing for her. When she sees all the beauty of the lands, the different lifestyle, the homeless people, etc. she'll learn and grow hopefully and will realize what things she takes for granted and what things she can never find in the US.
But either way the news changes constantly. I've heard that she's going to convert for a long while now but never heard anything about her going to Pakistan.
Also, are the article people stupid? What's the need to bring up other Pakistani men and their affairs with whoever in all this. It should've focused just on britney and her lover. Nice way to say "oh she's in love with a colored man". how stupid!