Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Kim_

imran khan's cancer hospital doesn't treat any poor they have eaten all the money of donation,

speaking with the personal experience, they didn't even bother checking my aunt, however she died

and calling anyone with bad name who has done so good for the children in Pakistan, you know Shehzad Roy gives 60rupees to every child at his school for each day attendance these are the children who used to do child labour and their parents didn't allow them to study because they needed money, and shehzad roy started giving each child every day attendance money... so think before you say something😡

I agree with you that Shehzad is doing something really great for children (I'm his fan, as well), and he is definetely deserving, but you also must admit that there are hundreds of other people doing just as honourable and significant charity work all over the country...those people don't get recognized, though. Why? Because they don't have have fame and money in their pockets? This award is becoming more and more 'commericialized' every year..it wasn't designed for 'great people in showbiz', after all, it was designed for people doing great things, period. 😳 Right?
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sorry it's 10ruppees everyday 😳 and shehzad roy has 34 schools mashallah, and he plans to open more this year

here is the link for more details

http://www.zindagitrust.org/im-paid-to-learn.asp

you may donate to his school if you like 😳

he is doing something really good for our country our nation, so contribute😳

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noor_64

I agree with you that Shehzad is doing something really great for children (I'm his fan, as well), and he is definetely deserving, but you also must admit that there are hundreds of other people doing just as honourable and significant charity work all over the country...those people don't get recognized, though. Why? Because they don't have have fame and money in their pockets? This award is becoming more and more 'commericialized' every year..it wasn't designed for 'great people in showbiz', after all, it was designed for people doing great things, period. 😳 Right?

in that ceremony a lot other people got tamgha-e-Imteaz and I don't even know them, not by their names or their work, so obviously it's not comercialized😳

and just because shehzad roy is famous you can't take away his tamgha-e-imtaaz that he deserves😳

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

imran khan's cancer hospital doesn't treat any poor they have eaten all the money of donation,

speaking with the personal experience, they didn't even bother checking my aunt, however she died

and calling anyone with bad name who has done so good for the children in Pakistan, you know Shehzad Roy gives 60rupees to every child at his school for each day attendance these are the children who used to do child labour and their parents didn't allow them to study because they needed money, and shehzad roy started giving each child every day attendance money... so think before you say something😡

Okay, I take your point about Shehzad Roy... he founded the Zindagi trust. Okay, usse de diya tamgha-e-imtiaz, WHY the HELL did Atif Aslam get it? I mean, I love Atif's voice and all, but he so doesn't deserve it.

There is Dr. Qadeer Khan, unhein to nahi mila kuch. Our country brought so many good poets forward, no-one asked them. We have so many good literary people, no-one ever even considered them to be deserving this thing.

Sorry but the tamgha-e-imtiaz has lost it's value now... marasiyon ko diya jane laga hai aisi achi achi cheezein. Qayamat kee nishanian hain kay gane bajane wale ko appreciate karengay her koi. This exactly is happening now. How pathetic. Well, what can we expect of Busharraf anyway.

And one more thing, why was exactly Shehzad Roy chosen for the prize as well? I mean, Edhi did a lot of things too... and this BEFORE Shehzad Roy even considered Zindagi trust. I feel sorry for our country... we're heading towards nothing.

Kim_ thumbnail

Atif didn't get award for singing or literary if you want the poets or the writers to get the awards there are different types of awards for them.

but tamgha-e-Imteaaz is different, Atif has represented Pakistan in India, that Pakistani singers are so good which is true and his music is orignal which indians don't have, and that is why he got the award because he told everyone very clearly that Atif Aslam is a Pakistan's asset,

Atif could also hide his identity like stereonation, or annie, or adnan sami who has betrayed the country, but for Atif Aslam, on indian channel I heard that Pakistani singer Atif Aslam sang this song Aadat, I had heard Aadat the orignal one, well I thought indian copied as they always do, but it was orignal singer Atif, and that everyone know because Atif told that he is Pakistani. He represented Pakistan in India he has served the country and that's why he got the award😳

However I'm not his fan, and I didn't start this topic for Atif, I'm happy to know that Atif got the award, I wish I could do some good for my country, and I envy these people for being able to serve our country.
but I'm happy for them to get tamgha-e-Imteaaz try not to be jealous, try to follow their foot steps and try to serve your country in any way you can, not for awards and recognition, but for your country.

and if someone gets recognition for his/her deeds to the country, we shouldn't and we are no one to judge what good he is for our country we should be happy for him/her. 😳
try to love Pakistan amy 😳
don't think what Pakistan gave you, think what you can give Pakistan, even by speaking and promoting good things of Pakistan, you will be serving your country 😳

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
supercool thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sorry it's 10ruppees everyday 😳 and shehzad roy has 34 schools mashallah, and he plans to open more this year

here is the link for more details

http://www.zindagitrust.org/im-paid-to-learn.asp

you may donate to his school if you like 😳

he is doing something really good for our country our nation, so contribute😳

omg thats so sweeet!!! i knew he had some schools.. but i didnt know there were 34 of them ! Mashallah😊!!

he's doing a very good job .. and totally deserved the award👏

Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supercool

omg thats so sweeet!!! i knew he had some schools.. but i didnt know there were 34 of them ! Mashallah😊!!

he's doing a very good job .. and totally deserved the award👏

34 schools and 10 rupees to every child everyday.....he really deserv the award......congratz shehzad

Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: eijaz_the_best

34 schools and 10 rupees to every child everyday.....he really deserv the award......congratz shehzad

hey didn't see you for a long time, how are you...😃

it's good to see you🤗

Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hey didn't see you for a long time, how are you...😃

it's good to see you🤗

i'm fine what about you......

u r rocking on pakistani forum

Kim_ thumbnail