Shehzad Roy earn Tamgha-e-Imteaaz

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ˜ƒ

It's a news to me if any of you already know... well.. anyhow😳

President Musharaf gave Tamgha-e-Imteaaz to Shehzad Roy for his social service what he has done for the children of Pakistan.

and one more thing yesterday President Musharaf has improved the education system in goverment schools he has turned 18 goverment school into Model schoolπŸ˜ƒ

he is doing a great job for our countryπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats really good! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Shehzad Roy has done a lot for Pakistan and i think he totally deserved it πŸ‘
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mashallah!.. we are all proud of him.. i met him personally and i think he is very down-to-earth person..Khuda kare ke sab shezad ki tarahan logon ki madat kareyen
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shezaad roy got it bcoz of his all social work but i dont understand one thing......WHY atif aslam got tamga-e-imtiyaaz????? what did he do?? he is not even using the Pakistani directors/actors for his vdoz n stuff to promote them πŸ˜•
supercool thumbnail
yeah i heard atif got that award cos hes like representing pakistan lol and .. "us ne Pakistan ka naam bohot roshan kiya hai" etc lol.. cos he is very popular... in india and basically all over the world.... i think thats the reason lol πŸ˜•
but yeah some one like Shehzad roy and even abrar-ul-haq deserve the award more than atif aslam 😊
pknaz thumbnail
thanks for the news πŸ˜›
shehzad roy and abrar ul haq r my favorite singers and there is no doubt shehzad roy doing a really good work for pakistani children.
keep going πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ bohat qismat walay hain woh loog jo apne mulak ki hidmat kar rahe hain. 😊
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool

yeah i heard atif got that award cos hes like representing pakistan lol and .. "us ne Pakistan ka naam bohot roshan kiya hai" etc lol.. cos he is very popular... in india and basically all over the world.... i think thats the reason lol πŸ˜•
but yeah some one like Shehzad roy and even abrar-ul-haq deserve the award more than atif aslam 😊

wow I didn't know that, thanks for letting us know😳

yeah I think he is deserving too because everywhere he goes he tells he is a Pakistani and represents Pakistan unlike Adnan sami, so he sure deserves it, he is our pride too, just like Shehzad Roy😳

nazeeei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that's greaaat thanx fr shairing.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abb marasiyon ko tamgha-e-imtiaz diya jaega. Sahi hai baii. Imran Khan did so much for our country, founded the only cancer hospital in our country usse to nahi poocha kissi ne.

Musharraf is confused.

Edited by amy22 - 16 years ago
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Abb marasiyon ko tamgha-e-imtiaz diya jaega. Sahi hai baii. Imran Khan did so much for our country, founded the only cancer hospital in our country usse to nahi poocha kissi ne.

Musharraf is confused.

imran khan's cancer hospital doesn't treat any poor they have eaten all the money of donation,

speaking with the personal experience, they didn't even bother checking my aunt, however she died

and calling anyone with bad name who has done so good for the children in Pakistan, you know Shehzad Roy gives 60rupees to every child at his school for each day attendance these are the children who used to do child labour and their parents didn't allow them to study because they needed money, and shehzad roy started giving each child every day attendance money... so think before you say something😑

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago